Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Mansion poker rakeback (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=198947)

TheSteak77 09-22-2006 05:39 PM

Re: Mansion poker rakeback

Still no answer whatsoever. Don't know how many times Serah (Mansion) has promised to send the report but she never did it and don't answer my mails at all any more, even thou she earlier said it's only a matter of time we get this sorted out. I attached some example hand history files so that she or RR could take a look and see with their own eyes that I don't get what promised. Neither Serah or guys from RR have answered anything. Great customer service indeed...

TheSteak77 09-27-2006 06:40 PM

Still no answer. Rakereduction, why don't you answer? Not here, not by rakeupdate page, not by e-mail. What has happened to you? Has Serah been in contact with you? Have you found the reason why I don't get my rakeback? Have you checked the HH files I sent you?

Ron-Mexico 09-27-2006 06:52 PM

I believe they said they were not going to respond here any longer, why dont you do us all a favor and use PM instead

TheSteak77 09-27-2006 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe they said they were not going to respond here any longer, why dont you do us all a favor and use PM instead

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me, I'm trying to contact them every which way, not only here.

TheSteak77 10-02-2006 09:34 PM

So, Mansion has time after time promised they will send me a report and this was the answer. They aren’t going to do anything with other words, and RR isn’t doing anything either. Is this normal? At least it’s quite convenient for both poker sites and affiliates if neither of them has to take any responsibility – it’s always the other one’s fault.

Here below Mansion’s answers. I have substituted all names with XXXX as I don’t know if names are allowed here?

"Hello XXXXX,

We apologise for the delay in replying to your email and are grateful for your patients in this matter.

We would like to inform you that all details regarding your rake have been passed to Rake Reduction. You will need to get the information requested from them as we are unable to provide this to you direct.

We realise that you have previously been informed that we will send these reports direct to you but unfortunately the information you were given was incorrect and once again please accept our apologies for this.

We hope this has answered your query fully, and look forward of being of assistance in relation to MANSION.com enquiries in the future.

Kindest regards,

XXXXX

MANSION Member Service"

And:

"Hello XXXXX

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is XXXXX and I am the Member Service Manager.

You are correct in that we do create the report for Rake Reduction but this report is then given to Rake Reduction so that they may calculate your rake back and apply it to your account accordingly.

Having reviewed your previous correspondence I can see that you were previously informed that we could provide you with this report and for this I apologise.

I can confirm that the rake report has been sent to Rake Reduction who will of course add your bonus in due course.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and please don’t hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Kindest regards,

XXXXX

Member Service Manager"