Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   tough spot vs wiltontilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=498856)

Barrin6 09-12-2007 02:06 AM

Re: tough spot vs wiltontilt

I know this may sound stupid but wouldn't it be bad to call since he can profitably shove any river and make you fold since he knows that if you are going to have a hand to felt here, you would have 3 bet shove turn especially on that board....

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know this may sound stupid but wouldn't it be bad to call since he can profitably shove any river and make you fold since he knows that if you are going to have a hand to felt here, you would have 3 bet shove turn especially on that board....

[/ QUOTE ]

hence, we call every river

Barrin6 09-12-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hence, if you are going to call this turn, you have to call river. Therefore if you are too scared to call river, fold turn.

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hence, if you are going to call this turn, you have to call river. Therefore if you are too scared to call river, fold turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok

Barrin6 09-12-2007 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok

[/ QUOTE ]
what?

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok

[/ QUOTE ]
what?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

FionnMac 09-12-2007 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok

[/ QUOTE ]
what?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

fees 09-12-2007 04:09 AM

wow i completely forgot about 22-44 .. he def checks those sometimes.. whoops