Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   What's the deal with the titles? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=416842)

SamIAm 06-18-2007 11:08 PM

Re: What\'s the deal with the titles?

[ QUOTE ]
i see no reason that posters who don't want to beg for a title not be allowed to simply have one with no questions. people would want to beat the jonse's, so there would be some damn funny stuff imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why we need titles at all, but your description here sounds a lot like the "Location:" blank at the moment.

GrannyMae 06-18-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i see no reason that posters who don't want to beg for a title not be allowed to simply have one with no questions. people would want to beat the jonse's, so there would be some damn funny stuff imo.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why we need titles at all, but your description here sounds a lot like the "Location:" blank at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

i disagree.

when you sign up at a pokersite you get a title. it is you. that's the idea behind them. all i am saying is that it would be fun to let everyone have them without having to launch a campaign.

Troll_Inc 09-03-2007 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of the sillier ideas I've heard is that one letter per day is taken off existing custom titles until the guy pays a set fee of $19.99 to Twoplustwo to hold on to what he's got left.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay a onetime fee of $29.99 plus 4.99 s/h for a custom title of my own choosing, and then $15 per change thereafter. Have your people talk to my people, and lets make a deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjabump.

My people claim they haven't heard from your people, and Q2 is fast drawing to a close. Funds appropriated for 2+2 are waiting to be appropriated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Double ninjabump.

My title appears to have lost another character, mysteriously.

holdme 09-04-2007 01:05 AM

yeah wtfffff carpel/tunnel sucks. we need a new title after like 4549 posts

Passaman 09-04-2007 01:50 AM

I want to be "BBV Chaplain"

LionelHutz00 09-04-2007 01:51 AM

I'm pretty upset that someone changed my title from "banned" to "unbanned" like 10 minutes after I was unbanned. I wanted to wear that baby like Hester [censored] Prynne.

Mike Haven 09-04-2007 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of the sillier ideas I've heard is that one letter per day is taken off existing custom titles until the guy pays a set fee of $19.99 to Twoplustwo to hold on to what he's got left.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay a onetime fee of $29.99 plus 4.99 s/h for a custom title of my own choosing, and then $15 per change thereafter. Have your people talk to my people, and lets make a deal!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjabump.

My people claim they haven't heard from your people, and Q2 is fast drawing to a close. Funds appropriated for 2+2 are waiting to be appropriated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Double ninjabump.

[/ QUOTE ]

We would respectfully refer you to the excellent new clause in the T&C:

[ QUOTE ]
One letter per day is taken off existing custom titles until the holder pays a set fee of $19.99 to Twoplustwo to hold on to what he (or she) has got left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Troll_Inc 09-04-2007 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ninjabump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Double ninjabump.

[/ QUOTE ]

We would respectfully refer you to the excellent new clause in the T&C:

[ QUOTE ]
One letter per day is taken off existing custom titles until the holder pays a set fee of $19.99 to Twoplustwo to hold on to what he (or she) has got left.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, where do I send the money. Please post for everyone so that it is a matter of public record.

Also, can I remit payment in the second month after no letters are taken off?

Mike Haven 09-04-2007 08:36 AM

Levelled.

Troll_Inc 09-04-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Levelled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please sir, like I could be possibly leveled. (note correct spelling)

This is how you level: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Leveling