Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

chim17 11-26-2007 09:08 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, no one can win with you. Post nothing much, you're a wolf because you should post about who's a villager. Post about who's a villager and you're a wolf because you should have posted about...

Sorry, what has durron done wrong, exactly? I'm lost in thinking that one through.

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron is super logical. It seems totally out of character to come home and say "here are 17 villagers and 4 good votes, cu".

This is just based on who Durron is.

lastchance 11-26-2007 09:08 PM

Mets, my plan is BRILLIANT.

metsandfinsfan 11-26-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Durron overreaching isn't weird, but I might be wrong. Durron probably has a list of tells somewhere, and makes insta reads based on those tells, y'know? He tries to make reads off nothing.

I'm not wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then again, I am defending people. I remember not doing this ever. Forget what I just said.

[/ QUOTE ]

lastchance stop posting villagery please, it makes it hard for me to yell at you

Epicurus 11-26-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mets, my plan is BRILLIANT.

[/ QUOTE ]

did i miss something? what plan?

chim17 11-26-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, no one can win with you. Post nothing much, you're a wolf because you should post about who's a villager. Post about who's a villager and you're a wolf because you should have posted about...

Sorry, what has durron done wrong, exactly? I'm lost in thinking that one through.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, wtf? I told you a long time ago I agreed with Books that it is so much better to pick a few people that you have reads on then list a ton of people. This is totally consistent with what I said before.

durron597 11-26-2007 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron overreaching isn't weird, but I might be wrong. Durron probably has a list of tells somewhere, and makes insta reads based on those tells, y'know? He tries to make reads off nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is all i have time for

if this is not acceptable for day 1 in a game with more than 500 posts before i have a chance to open the thread, then just simply ask me to not play

i will say that i am aware some of my reads have more accuracy than others

drzen 11-26-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron is super logical. It seems totally out of character to come home and say "here are 17 villagers and 4 good votes, cu".

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, sorry. We know different durrons then. I didn't get that you were making a durron-specific statement, because it did seem to clash with what you were saying earlier.

metsandfinsfan 11-26-2007 09:10 PM

re durron: i agree with chim. Durron is not afraid to give his reads and push his candidates, but disappearing after making statement without any backup seems novillage durron-like to me as well

durron597 11-26-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you aren't factoring in my time availability

lastchance 11-26-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then again, I am defending people. I remember not doing this ever. Forget what I just said.

[/ QUOTE ]

lastchance stop posting villagery please, it makes it hard for me to yell at you

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, I don't think you're right, I'm just not going to argue with you about a potentially stupid wolf read you're making when I really don't give a damn.