Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Post if your wife is pregnant (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=234336)

katyseagull 11-02-2007 12:20 PM

Re: Post if your wife is pregnant

Congratulations Sotiria, RR and Poincaraux! I'm excited for the 3 of you.

BlackAces, dlk9s and Ballzack - your daughters are so cute. (love the halloween outfit on Audrey [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

Elwood Blues has some amazing little twins there, Anna and Emma. I've never known anyone who had twins! Looks like a lot of work.

Happy Birthday to Ethan, Mihali (Sept), and Parker (Aug) and Cullen (1 yr!). Nice looking boys, all of them. (Chipwrecked kids have blond hair. I thought Chip was a brunette.)

sorry if i left anyone out. 2+2ers make awesome babies.

p.s. Ballzack's daughter kills me in that sweater skirt outfit. Is that adorable or what? We don't even have a name for this little cutie.

SoloAJ 11-02-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh, man, you folks have no idea how good it feels to be on that list.

thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is gonna make me smile for the rest of the day

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I definitely am rooting for poin to have no scares in the coming months. Definitely awesome [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And, of course, congrats to all new expectants and new parents since my last post. This thread is just so wonderful. Special congrats to Zameus for being the most recent!

Ballzack 11-05-2007 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations Sotiria, RR and Poincaraux! I'm excited for the 3 of you.

BlackAces, dlk9s and Ballzack - your daughters are so cute. (love the halloween outfit on Audrey [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

Elwood Blues has some amazing little twins there, Anna and Emma. I've never known anyone who had twins! Looks like a lot of work.

Happy Birthday to Ethan, Mihali (Sept), and Parker (Aug) and Cullen (1 yr!). Nice looking boys, all of them. (Chipwrecked kids have blond hair. I thought Chip was a brunette.)

sorry if i left anyone out. 2+2ers make awesome babies.

p.s. Ballzack's daughter kills me in that sweater skirt outfit. Is that adorable or what? We don't even have a name for this little cutie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Katy:

My daughter's name is Laila.

Jbrochu 11-05-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Great news, poincaraux! As someone who was moved to tears by your last story, I'll definitely be hoping for all the best for you and your wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Zameus 11-05-2007 03:08 PM

Thanks Everyone [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best wishes Poincaraux, our thoughts are with you.

parker_posey 11-09-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great news, poincaraux! As someone who was moved to tears by your last story, I'll definitely be hoping for all the best for you and your wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

my sentiments exactly...jus finished a good cry from ur story. very well written, and obv from the heart. this is wonderful news. i was hoping there would be a pleasant update to this. peace b with you.

kcheel 11-09-2007 09:17 PM

Never posted in the Lounge before but I was directed to this thread via a PM.

My wife and I are expecting our first child on 5/8/08. Still too early to know if its a boy or a girl yet. Should know next month.

katyseagull 11-09-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Katy:

My daughter's name is Laila.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laila! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Awwww, Laila makes me love her even more. Such a cute name Ballzack.

katyseagull 11-09-2007 09:33 PM

Congratulations Kcheel. Taurus babies are awesome.

SoloAJ 11-10-2007 01:56 AM

katy, are Taurus young men awesome too?

Seriouely Kcheel, if you have your newborn on May 11th, that would be a good thing. I highly recommend it as a great birthday!

Congrats kcheel!