Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Revolution - Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=550895)

kristiefix 11-26-2007 08:46 PM

Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
It lets people make a lot of posts about nothing which only benefits wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually not entirely true imo. People tend to mess up more when they let their guard down. Flirting helps that. Although, I understand where you are coming from.

-- I do not tend to stop flirting though, it is just my nature, so I'll try not to flirt with you... if I remember.

durron597 11-26-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bad votes:
antidan
drzen
epicurus
kokiri
lastchance
luckayluck
mdorand

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously this is what I am talking about. This is faked. No conversation Durron and I have either in this thread or outside of it will ever convince me that this is anything more than some names pulled out of Durron's ass. I would much rather people make one strong case for a wolf or villager than string together a bunch of names.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zen -- I am quoting this because I too agree with Books.. maybe I just wasn't very articulate. I'm not sure we necessarily disagree.

It's more effective for people to come in and say "my villagers are xxx and xxx".

[/ QUOTE ]

i am allowed to have more than 2 villagers because i am special

drzen 11-26-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bad votes:
antidan
drzen
epicurus
kokiri
lastchance
luckayluck
mdorand

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously this is what I am talking about. This is faked. No conversation Durron and I have either in this thread or outside of it will ever convince me that this is anything more than some names pulled out of Durron's ass. I would much rather people make one strong case for a wolf or villager than string together a bunch of names.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zen -- I am quoting this because I too agree with Books.. maybe I just wasn't very articulate. I'm not sure we necessarily disagree.

It's more effective for people to come in and say "my villagers are xxx and xxx".

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I did that. But my reads are based on very little.

I do think you're a villager though. I find your tone pretty villagey in this discussion.

dmk 11-26-2007 08:47 PM

i read up

this thread is way more boring than during the day

i'm gonna go play guitar heeeero, kokiri is still the right vote

i should be back before night

lastchance 11-26-2007 08:48 PM

Because it's good for the wolf game.

And just because you can't read anyone, doesn't mean they're unreadable or hard to read. kind of means you suck at werewolf, really.

chim17 11-26-2007 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It lets people make a lot of posts about nothing which only benefits wolves.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually not entirely true imo. People tend to mess up more when they let their guard down. Flirting helps that. Although, I understand where you are coming from.

-- I do not tend to stop flirting though, it is just my nature, so I'll try not to flirt with you... if I remember.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't change anything. I agree that it can have a benefit. I just think one post of "I'm naked lol!" followed by 100 guys posting "lol omg naked girlz lol!" is of no benefit.

I mostly just wanted it out there -- I in no way was asking you to interact differently with me or anyone else or change anything about the way you play.

It's really no different than Kyro trying to piss people off to get reads, but the thread derails a lot more.

dmk 11-26-2007 08:49 PM

you know, you can be difficult to read and not a total villager-tard just so you can be a better wolf

VoraciousReader 11-26-2007 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was your exact reaction in the last two games where I nailed you

[/ QUOTE ]

Results-oriented. That's my reaction regardless.

dmk 11-26-2007 08:50 PM

ok, bbl

drzen 11-26-2007 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because it's good for the wolf game.

And just because you can't read anyone, doesn't mean they're unreadable or hard to read. kind of means you suck at werewolf, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. I find comments like this just totally counterproductive. I've never seen the least sign that you are any good at all at reading people d1 in a turbo, let alone in a long game. And I'd put money on it you cannot correctly read Dusting day one of any game.

I am now officially bored of metatalk. Can we concentrate on wolfhunting now please?