Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

mperich 09-08-2007 12:20 AM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

5/10ers talk a lot of [censored], wtf? pretty fun to join in tho when im bored i guess

-Mike

Gary Stevenson 09-08-2007 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also pechorin seems good

[/ QUOTE ]
he's run like god against me the last 2 nights. he's a 2p2er on here, i forget who though.

Gary Stevenson 09-08-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5/10ers talk a lot of [censored], wtf? pretty fun to join in tho when im bored i guess

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. you and that boch guy or w/e his name was were pretty funny when you were going at it. too bad he wouldn't play you hu

AAismyfriend 09-08-2007 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone who has played with me in the last couple weeks notice any leaks or dumb [censored] from me? i'm on a huge downer and just wondering how much is bad play vs. bad luck
dubness 1

[/ QUOTE ]

Stick to live games you online fish [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

AAismyfriend 09-08-2007 12:35 AM

Takeurcheese seems to play really bad vs me. I'm sure he's a winning player but he seems pretty exploitable, and I don't think his style is all that great for 5/10.

AceCR9 09-08-2007 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

go back to 25/50 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

PMP07 09-08-2007 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hu guys- thoughts on transkilla and mastrblastr?

mastrblastr seems rly spewy @ hu, but seems to run well the few times I have played him(if i remember right)

[/ QUOTE ]

Msterblas is very spewy, I remember taking several beats to him at 5-10 HU and him having 6k stack, took it all back within an hour. Transkilla seems ok but defintiely believes hes better than he is.

jimmyhat1000 09-08-2007 03:01 AM

who is Im2Fast?? shipurstack, you know him?? For those who railed chat at all when i was playing him today playing him again 8pm Sunday night New York time, whats his deal anyway?

shipurstack 09-08-2007 04:11 AM

nah i don't know him, he tried to play me earlier tonight and i sat out. He start rambling about how much he sucked and i should play him. I thought he played higher, were you only in for 1000, nice stack either way

DMoogle 09-08-2007 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who is Im2Fast?? shipurstack, you know him?? For those who railed chat at all when i was playing him today playing him again 8pm Sunday night New York time, whats his deal anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]
I *think* he's AceCR9.

Anybody here played enough with me (DMoogle) to give me a rating? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]