Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ask Anacardo about his personal life! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=172448)

JaBlue 07-31-2006 05:15 AM

Re: Ask Anacardo about his personal life!

[ QUOTE ]
So we are playing Risk tonight at her friends place and I have Africa totally held down, no one is getting in. MzKitty has the americas and random countries like greenland or iceland, whatever it is tied up. anyway, I again destroy her mountain of armies holding brazil, rampage her south america and hold up fort right on her central america.

She trades in her cards and gets like 30 armies, says "you are [censored] dead, this is for attacking me for the 20 millionth time" (Im like, wtf it was only twice) and places the whole handful of armies in the waters of central america. she destroys my armies, ignoring the rest of the players in the game, only coming after me. Im like, "you know what, [censored] it, I quit if you are going to act childish about this" (especially when she could totally be [censored] asia up good at this point with what is now a hugeass floating pontoon of men in the pacific)

We quit, and Im not talking to her for at least, minimum of another hour. what a vindictive little bitch. consider my plane ticket home boughten.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you rule.

Sniper 07-31-2006 07:55 AM

http://johngushue.typepad.com/photos...my_snack_1.jpg

snagglepuss 07-31-2006 08:26 AM

gays

Gildwulf 07-31-2006 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you are acting childish

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I quit...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Hopey 07-31-2006 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Eric,

My issue w/ her post was simply that she wrote all this stuff about the concerns that women have re: men and how easy it is to get freaked out and stuff, but then embarks on a cross country road trip w/ some Internet dude and after a brief time with him quickly moves on to some other Internet dude. Doesn't make any sense to me and as you say seems like a backhanded jab at Cardo after this stuff was supposedly resolved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree.

Calling a guy a "stalker" is almost as damaging to his reputation as calling him a "rapist". Women know that calling a guy a stalker is a great way to get everyone on her side. It's a trump card that certain women use way too often.

Hopey 07-31-2006 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This is untrue. I did not make that claim to make him look bad. I said he called or texted me 20 times (ok, I didn't count. I just saw "lots" of missed calls and text message from him) because I was very very upset.

[/ QUOTE ]

The number was nowhere near 20, though. "Twenty" makes him look like a psycho, and you knew that.

[ QUOTE ]

I told people because I was scared, freaked out, and couldn't figure out how to deal with the situation. I wanted advice, and I went about it the wrong way apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you enjoyed all the attention you received as a result of your "fears".

[ QUOTE ]

I still think his behavior was scary and inappropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, a few IM's from a guy who was feeling jilted and couldn't figure out why you were suddenly acting funny. I guess he should have just read your mind rather than trying to talk to you about what was going on. Trying to get a straight answer out of you made him a "stalker", apparently.

[ QUOTE ]

You guys may disagree with me. I believe a line of misunderstanding between males and females is that guys do not go around on constant defense like chics do. Within reason (NOT saying this is anacardo), for how often do you hear about men being stalked, kidnapped, raped and murdered?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ "I'm not saying that Anacardo is a stalker, kidnapper, rapist and murderer...but he was sure acting like one!"

kyro 07-31-2006 10:29 AM

Easy, Hopey. You're trying to convince an unconvinceable person of something that you won't convince them of. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

nation 07-31-2006 10:35 AM

KK's last post is pretty jokeful. All it is is a copout that makes it seem like she was scared and didnt know what to do so she told everyone. By saying that she was afraid of all that stuff, she tries to act like a victim or something so everyone can feel sorry for her and understand why she acted like a bitch.

Sorry, but these actions were just vindictive and immature. Anacardo, I would just accept that you two are going to have beef, because even after the apparent apologies, she still tries to come off as someone who was victimized by you.

DMBFan23 07-31-2006 10:36 AM

in before the lock

I felt compelled to say things earlier in the thread, but everything I was going to say was resolved by the time I got to the end. holla.

Gunny Highway 07-31-2006 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
in before the lock

[/ QUOTE ]

What makes you think it will get locked? It's been going for a few days now, and Diablo even used the m-word.

A few more rehashed posts and it'll probably die w/o new information.