Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

raze 10-18-2007 06:39 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
damnit, anyone else getting disconnected from party at around 6:30 ET?

[/ QUOTE ]

this [censored] garbage software... i'm trying to get on a couple waitlists and it freezes. Reboot and reload, and it freezes again. A couple days ago the thing CLOSED on me while I was playing 4 tables.

deepreacher 10-18-2007 06:42 PM

just started playing party regularly again after a long time away. Forgot how good the games are!

Playing against the biggest donator i have ever seen on 3/6nl lololol

will post some hands later.... but includes stuff like calling allin for 50bbs with J4os

bigt439 10-18-2007 07:14 PM

just went through pt to make some notes on the regular 10/20+ shortstackers and holy [censored] some of you are terrible. i started out playing sngs and tournies (still play mtts) so i know a lot about short stack strategy and apparently its a [censored] ton more than most of the ratholers. you should be ashamed of yourselves for putting so much time into something so simple and still sucking so much at it.

also breaking even for prolonged periods of time (15K hands) is gay and i am sad. im going to go watch the leafs lose again probably and i doubt that will help. also im out of weed and i wish i was not.

FionnMac 10-18-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
breaking even for prolonged periods of time (15K hands) is gay

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'ed

WayneX2 10-18-2007 07:21 PM

A little update about ratholing for you all.

20 mins I was 5 tabling when party crashed on me. When it reopened I saw a table called "deepstack beta 1#" or something very similar at 100nl. It was an empty table so I clicked on a seat and the min buyin was 50bb and max 100bb.

This must mean an update is coming very soon and that the problem will be solved.

The table is still there as I type this if you want to look yourselves.

edit - I obviously meant shortstacking not ratholing

Melchiades 10-18-2007 07:27 PM

Worst possible solution if they simply add deep tables. Fish will sit at the reg tables like always.

VegasGuy 10-18-2007 07:55 PM

Go Back to russia!

Panny1 10-19-2007 01:56 AM

ya..there´s exactly 1 Beta Deep Stack FR table on NL100....really, gg PP...

SpecT 10-19-2007 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ya..there´s exactly 1 Beta Deep Stack FR table on NL100....really, gg PP...

[/ QUOTE ]

untested software. real money games. YA LETS START UP 100 TABLES AND HOPE NOTHING GOES WRONG!!!

OnYourBike 10-19-2007 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Worst possible solution if they simply add deep tables. Fish will sit at the reg tables like always.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I will sit at regular tables and beat the brains out of the fish while all the nits swap blinds at the deep stack tables.

Thank you Party!!

I love how regulars think Party has an obligation to make their livelihood more profitable by upping the min buy-in. What a joke. The game doesn't exist so you can grind out a miserable existence. You don't want the min buy-in increased in the interests of the game, because it makes the game more entertaining or any other bogus reason. It's so you can make more money. Good 20bb players will simply adjust if forced to play with bigger stacks anyway.