Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   College football week 10 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536403)

barryc83 11-04-2007 12:12 AM

Re: College football week 10

OSU
KU
LSU
Oregon

...the rest

Austiger 11-04-2007 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Im curious as to how Auburn can be so high yet Bama isnt on there. I mean you lost to USF @ home (wont be ranked anymore) and MSU @ home. Bama lost to FSU and UGA @ home. Arent our losses technically "better" than yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Auburn has won 6 of 7 and has played a brutal schedule. Bama has played an easy schedule, by SEC standards, their only two road games so far @ Vandy and Ole Miss. Auburn was also without a ton of players earlier in the year. The Auburn/UGA winner will clearly be top 10 IMO. Bama will have their chance @ Auburn obv.

Poofler 11-04-2007 12:17 AM

1) OSU
2) Oregon
3) LSU
4) Oklahoma
5) Kansas
6) Mizzou
7) WV
-big dropoff

bonds 11-04-2007 12:17 AM

Watched the FSU-BC game. Final count on the number of times I yelled at the TV "SHUT THE [censored] UP MUSBERGER YOU [censored] piece of [censored]": 27.

Also, if they'd interviewed another member of the Ryan family or shown shots of his third cousin in the crowd, there would have been a broken TV out at the curb tomorrow.

I don't care in the slightest about either team, why am I so tilted?

Austiger 11-04-2007 12:19 AM

By the way, what is with all the guitars in the avatars? Some BBV thing?

The Bus Driver 11-04-2007 12:20 AM

Anybody ranking LSU ahead of Oregon at this point is either just not paying attention or is a delusional fanboi.

iggymcfly 11-04-2007 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1OSU
2Oregon
3LSU
4Kansas
5Oklahoma
6Missouri
7WVU
8Arizona St
9Georgia
10Auburn
11USC
12Va Tech
13UConn
14Michigan
15Texas
16Florida
17Clemson

[/ QUOTE ]

Im curious as to how Auburn can be so high yet Bama isnt on there. I mean you lost to USF @ home (wont be ranked anymore) and MSU @ home. Bama lost to FSU and UGA @ home. Arent our losses technically "better" than yours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Bama's losses are slightly better than Auburn's. Now if only they had some wins to go along with them. However, their only win over a Top 25 team is vs. Tennessee and their best road win is over Vanderbilt.

Auburn meanwhile beat Florida at Florida, beat Arkansas at Arkansas and played LSU so close you have to think they would have beat them in Jordan-Hare. I agree completely with Auburn at #10 and Bama outside the Top 17.

barryc83 11-04-2007 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Auburn has won 6 of 7 and has played a brutal schedule. Bama has played an easy schedule, by SEC standards, their only two road games so far @ Vandy and Ole Miss. Auburn was also without a ton of players earlier in the year. The Auburn/UGA winner will clearly be top 10 IMO. Bama will have their chance @ Auburn obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you put a 3 loss Auburn team above a 1 loss BC [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. You and a lot of other Auburn fans I know act like those losses to MSU and USF didnt happen. They did and Auburn should be punished for it in the polls. Your best win is against a 3 loss UF team. Congrats on the moral victory against LSU, Bama has 1 too. JM2c.

barryc83 11-04-2007 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1OSU
2Oregon
3LSU
4Kansas
5Oklahoma
6Missouri
7WVU
8Arizona St
9Georgia
10Auburn
11USC
12Va Tech
13UConn
14Michigan
15Texas
16Florida
17Clemson

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Bama's losses are slightly better than Auburn's. Now if only they had some wins to go along with them. However, their only win over a Top 25 team is vs. Tennessee and their best road win is over Vanderbilt.

Auburn meanwhile beat Florida at Florida, beat Arkansas at Arkansas and played LSU so close you have to think they would have beat them in Jordan-Hare. I agree completely with Auburn at #10 and Bama outside the Top 17.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alabama should be punished for playing Ark @ home and winning? Uf is a 3 loss team, not so impressive anymore.

I dont give brownie points for losses either.

TalkingDonkey 11-04-2007 12:24 AM

How about Arkansas racking up 500+ yards RUSHING against USC, McFad counting for 335 of them. Ridiculous, pretty sure he won the Heis today with Ryan and BC going down