Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   We win (AP Scandal v. 27) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526198)

mntbikr15 10-19-2007 02:04 PM

Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

Actually, yea maybe better to catch them in another lie

Klompy 10-19-2007 02:04 PM

OMG this thread is filled with worthless speculation that does nothing more then make a thread that should be half a page be 6 pages.

Can someone explain to me why there's all the hate for mark sief? Is everyone still suspecting him of wrong doing because of 1 hand that may or may not have even happened a year ago?

ibluffoldladies 10-19-2007 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kinda tempted to post what I know, but I'm not going to. I want to see if AP tries to lie again or doesn't really come clean in their statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know they won't be honest now. It's impossible for them to admit the truth.

teddyFBI 10-19-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kinda tempted to post what I know, but I'm not going to. I want to see if AP tries to lie again or doesn't really come clean in their statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

AGREE 100%. We can NOT tip our hand on this, and reveal what we know, b/c it allows Absolute to construct a more elaborate lie. Your instincts are correct on this one. Close to the vest is best. Everyone's blood-lust will be satisfied in the end, but for now, let's give them enough rope to hang themselves (again).

CroMagnon 10-19-2007 02:07 PM

A rogue programmer who feels he got ripped off by AP management would fit a lot of the actions. Perhaps he didn't get the fair compensation he felt he deserved while Scott Tom lives a lavish lifestyle. By cheating in the rather obvious manner with mgt. accts he discredits AP, acquires a huge pile of cash so he can make a quick exit and watch the company burn to the ground while sipping margaritas and earning 20% in T-bills. Maybe they can get Alan Rickman to play the part.

Cro

0evg0 10-19-2007 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone explain to me why there's all the hate for mark sief? Is everyone still suspecting him of wrong doing because of 1 hand that may or may not have even happened a year ago?

[/ QUOTE ]

His comments in chat as well as his public statements have not helped his image.

Cruzincat 10-19-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Make sure you keep a copy of everything off of your computer so it can't be destroyed by a hacker.

ammbo 10-19-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know they won't be honest now. It's impossible for them to admit the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is at least comforting to know that the truth will come out one way or another.

0evg0 10-19-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A rogue programmer who feels he got ripped off by AP management would fit a lot of the actions. Perhaps he didn't get the fair compensation he felt he deserved while Scott Tom lives a lavish lifestyle. By cheating in the rather obvious manner with mgt. accts he discredits AP, acquires a huge pile of cash so he can make a quick exit and watch the company burn to the ground while sipping margaritas and earning 20% in T-bills. Maybe they can get Alan Rickman to play the part.

Cro

[/ QUOTE ]

He would've not only needed to play with the management accounts, but use the IPs of those respective account holders' homes and businesses as well.

Not likely, if not impossible.

marchron 10-19-2007 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Arrgggghhh, if you're not going to spill it, don't post [censored] like this.

Unless of course, it's a thinly veiled warning to AP to get their [censored] together before you let the other shoe drop.