Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

Irish Mafia 09-07-2007 03:01 AM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tilt shows a fundamental flaw in his understanding of poker? im sure ur right tho and no good player tilts.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's tilting, and then there's calling off your stack w/ J hi. slight difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the love of god - its not THAT bad. a) i was steaming all day; b) i'm gettin 2-1; c) he tanked forever (obviously he was hollywooding - but at the time i read it as weakness), and my read was not KK/AA. I honestly put him squarely on a big A.

But this is all besides the point.

m3dude 09-07-2007 04:02 AM

cant believe i forgot about myhipsdontlie. hes extremely bad

MattC 09-07-2007 05:28 AM

these hands werent of me jedipokertrix (actually hero is a good friend of mine, take it up with him), i just happened to be watching the game at the time and decided to share these hands since everyone seems to be under the impression you are a good reg. as for spewtard, i dont think hero in those hands was representing anything spewtardish only you and playing with you in the past i cant agree more.

did it hurt your ego that just one random person doesn't think you are a good reg and thats why you viciously attack back at em?

MattC 09-07-2007 06:08 AM

for the record i do think you are one of the better regs at that level, but a good reg i simply can't give you that, i just dont see how you deserve it.

jfish 09-07-2007 08:17 AM

i think JPT is v good. hes annoying in a very weirdly passive way if that makes sense.

ChicagoTRS 09-07-2007 11:53 AM

any thoughts on MactanTRS?

have had some spewish tendencies last couple months but have consistently won.

mostly playing 2-4...but have a solid win rate on 5-10 and 10-20...first place I have ever met solid resistance (felt outclassed) was at 25-50 and higher.

Actual God 09-07-2007 12:23 PM

people i play a lot and haven't heard about in this thread, all probably 2+2:

cmglive (seems pretty tough at 6 max)

irunsogood

takeurcheese

congenital bleb

boycie

kinetica

Gary Stevenson 09-07-2007 12:24 PM

anyone who has played with me in the last couple weeks notice any leaks or dumb [censored] from me? i'm on a huge downer and just wondering how much is bad play vs. bad luck
dubness 1

Actual God 09-07-2007 01:51 PM

also pechorin seems good

mperich 09-07-2007 02:46 PM

pechorin makes some weird calls sometimes but seems ok (and flops quads vs my top boat) takeurcheese is pretty good but doesnt like me very much.

-Mike