Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Sunday Turbo WWII Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=89116)

Stat Boy 04-17-2006 12:21 AM

Re: Sunday Turbo WWII Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why did the werewolves eat traz?? Anything there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't like people who try to play coy by asking questions like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like people who think I'm guilty when I'm not. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you don't have a problem with any of us then cause you are clearly guilty.

metsandfinsfan 04-17-2006 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That being said. Patrick suspected mets. i've suspected mets. Everyone has suspected mets. His thoughts are way off. I am much more valuable to have around than he is right now.

I vote mets

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure how to even defend myself because once patrick was a villager i knew i was toast

Stat Boy 04-17-2006 12:22 AM

Mets or Kyro all? I think Kyro is a better choice and I am tired of getting rid of a villager every round. I don't mid going Mets if you guys make sure we takeout kyro next.

xorbie 04-17-2006 12:23 AM

statboy,

ok right now 2+2 is being really slow with me. i'm about 80% right now on kyro, but the problem is that if i'm wrong, i don't know where to turn. mets is obviously the obvious choice.

metsandfinsfan 04-17-2006 12:23 AM

VOTE KYRO

Ive felt he was guilty all along and its probably the only chance i have to save my ass

Stat Boy 04-17-2006 12:23 AM

Also, I am feeling creeped out by everyone now because of the eery quiet that has hit this game all of a sudden.

How much time left urron?

chuckleslovakian 04-17-2006 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mets or Kyro all? I think Kyro is a better choice and I am tired of getting rid of a villager every round. I don't mid going Mets if you guys make sure we takeout kyro next.

[/ QUOTE ]

The mets this round Kyro next round never seems to work that much. Villagers quickly seem to forget who they promised to lynch. As such I would feel much safer voting kyro now than waiting.

MEbenhoe 04-17-2006 12:24 AM

everybody,

when jared got voted off, myself, kyro(well he voted for him, but late after he was already technically lynched), duffy, mets, and stat boy didnt vote for him.

duffy is dead and a villager. I didnt vote for him because i didnt want to appear bandwagoning and at the time thought duffy was a stronger candidate, obviously i was wrong.

My belief is that one, but prob not two of the people who didnt vote for jared is a wolf. I know i'm not a wolf, so this leaves kyro, mets, and stat boy.

durron597 04-17-2006 12:25 AM

10 minutes left

chuckles
kyro voted for metsandfinsfan ( 1 votes)
MEbenhoe
metsandfinsfan voted for kyro ( 1 votes)
NJPokahPlaya
Stat Boy
xorbie

metsandfinsfan 04-17-2006 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The mets this round Kyro next round never seems to work that much. Villagers quickly seem to forget who they promised to lynch. As such I would feel much safer voting kyro now than waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly ... villagers keep saying "kyro next: and then dont vote for him