Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528193)

metsandfinsfan 10-23-2007 12:38 AM

Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If we lynch from [luckay, mets, herbie] all is fine. If luckay comes up wolf, we can lynch dan.
I prefer luckay or mets because they have been horrible villagers in the last game and thus it's not a big loss to lynch them anyhow.
All three are playing horrible if they are vilagers clogging up the thread with useless [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you
easy to say when you were a wolf and didnt have to deal with villagers voting themselves, seers peeking villagers and saying they were wolves, etc
i was wrong last game. big [censored]-ing deal. that means i was a horrible villager?
go [censored] yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's just say the main part of our strategy was "let's just let mets lead the village to all the lynches"

[/ QUOTE ]

correct it was. cause you knew i would follow the dead seer, and the other things it led to.

the go [censored] yourself was an exageration of course, but you do have me tilting at the moment

and if you were serious about the angleshooty stuff -- then talk to me about it in private but that was a real douchy thing to say and i hope it has something to do with your role

clowntable 10-23-2007 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If luckay comes up wolf, we can lynch dan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, what? Why?

[ QUOTE ]
Mets and dans reaction to the code were pretty interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may or may not have more info as to why I think his numbers are meaningless than I let on. That interesting enough for you?

[/ QUOTE ]
You got pretty upset when the idea of lynching luckay due to the code came up. This means you know his role imo and don't like a lynch for such a "trivial thing"

Nez477 10-23-2007 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In that case Dusting looks like a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
No he doesn't - but you do!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw, thanks Herbie, it only took one post?

I seriously have read nothing in this thread other than Dustin spouting off something about TOkyo

So, obvious wolf LDO

HerbieGRD 10-23-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
go [censored] yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you are taking this too seriously - Clown is now the second person you have told to go [censored] themselves in the past hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmmmmm

duc the problem here Herbie?

[/ QUOTE ]
My grammar sucks? Seriously I don't

metsandfinsfan 10-23-2007 12:39 AM

and part of the reason im not being the leader on who to lynch is because of last game

Nez477 10-23-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ever since the KevKev game I've become Nez's D1 vote. i do feel bad for that now. i said i didnt at the time but now i do, so sorry nez.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, it's just in fun, I don't hold anything against you

antidan444 10-23-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Same for mets but we all know he likes to angle (like post stuff in turbos to make sure his team wins and ninjadeleting it and never mentioning it)

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to make that accusation on someone, you should provide the link to the game(s) in question. Otherwise that's a pretty [censored]-ish move.

(Yes, I realize you can't show any suspected ninja-editing, but at least say what game it happened.)

clowntable 10-23-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If we lynch from [luckay, mets, herbie] all is fine. If luckay comes up wolf, we can lynch dan.
I prefer luckay or mets because they have been horrible villagers in the last game and thus it's not a big loss to lynch them anyhow.
All three are playing horrible if they are vilagers clogging up the thread with useless [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you
easy to say when you were a wolf and didnt have to deal with villagers voting themselves, seers peeking villagers and saying they were wolves, etc
i was wrong last game. big [censored]-ing deal. that means i was a horrible villager?
go [censored] yourself

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's just say the main part of our strategy was "let's just let mets lead the village to all the lynches"

[/ QUOTE ]

correct it was. cause you knew i would follow the dead seer, and the other things it led to.

the go [censored] yourself was an exageration of course, but you do have me tilting at the moment

and if you were serious about the angleshooty stuff -- then talk to me about it in private but that was a real douchy thing to say and i hope it has something to do with your role

[/ QUOTE ]
It has nothing to do with my role. I'd just like people to know you are not unlikely to angleshoot.
I also need to tilt you to see how you react.

HerbieGRD 10-23-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In that case Dusting looks like a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]
No he doesn't - but you do!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw, thanks Herbie, it only took one post?

I seriously have read nothing in this thread other than Dustin spouting off something about TOkyo

So, obvious wolf LDO

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually you just remind me of 50 Cent Nez - that's all. I'm just going to assume you are neutral until I learn something different.

antidan444 10-23-2007 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If luckay comes up wolf, we can lynch dan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, what? Why?

[ QUOTE ]
Mets and dans reaction to the code were pretty interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may or may not have more info as to why I think his numbers are meaningless than I let on. That interesting enough for you?

[/ QUOTE ]
You got pretty upset when the idea of lynching luckay due to the code came up. This means you know his role imo and don't like a lynch for such a "trivial thing"

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't get upset at all. I stated what I believe to be a fact.