Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sorry, I just made a donk post to the wrong forum (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495214)

marchron 09-21-2007 12:25 AM

Re: Another tune for ur enjoyment!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of tunes getting stuck in your head. I got this playing non-stop now, dang it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Funneh Commerical

WARNING: Lower your speaker volume and make sure nobody is around, due to somewhat explicit lyrics.

PS: Not a rickroll, LDO.

[/ QUOTE ]
How are you supposed to get the funneh part if you don't already speak English [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also, I'd like to [censored] those two girls in the ass.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s...hrisHanson.jpg

Also, FIRST-PLACE CHICAGO CUBS magic number: 9. That is all.

milesdyson 09-21-2007 06:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt 0.50/1 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, MP calls, CO calls.

Flop: (10 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, MP folds, CO calls.

Turn: (8 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, BB folds.

River: (13 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 15 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
CO has Kh 6h (full house, kings full of fours).
Hero has Js Jc (full house, jacks full of kings).
Outcome: CO wins 15 BB. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
when you misplay the turn so grotesquely and then that river card falls and you have 0% chance of winning, you should raise your arms in triumph for saving yourself money by playing bad. instead, you called.

but really, 3-bet the turn because you clearly have the best hand a vast majority of the time. and fold the river as played because CO has at least Kx 100% of the time.

shuinthehouse 09-21-2007 08:07 AM

Re: Hey You stuck under your raise rock

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I'm barely old enough to remember my first SNES.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL first SNES -- Did you have two or three of them?

The Atari 2600 was my first video game system. Plus I had an IBM PCjr that had 128 KB ram and no hard drive.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, if we're e-peen waving on which oldish nit started on the crudest technology [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I started on the TRS-80 Model I when it first came out. 4K of RAM, baybee! And man, were we excited when the Model II came out with 16K of RAM. We hardly knew what to do with such riches.

[/ QUOTE ]

TRS-80 here too, LOL radio shack. My freshman year in college was the last year of punch cards for FORTRAN, I didn't use them as I was taking Pascal and PL1.

Ulkis 09-21-2007 09:31 AM

TT on the button

No reads, 3rd hand at the table, am I a weak ass, risk averse, conservative, leaving money on the table, or not spewing? But seriously, I am constantly in similar situations where I am too afraid to bang my head against aggression and don't want to make any loose flop decisions.
I am considering switching to NL where I can at least have major risk and blow my roll with a bang instead of bleeding to death...I swear other players have started to smell defeat and downswing...

0.50/1.00 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>

What does hero do?

Smurph64 09-21-2007 09:35 AM

Re: TT on the button

toss it in the muck, or raise it...don't call.

KitCloudkicker 09-21-2007 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No reads, 3rd hand at the table, am I a weak ass, risk averse, conservative, leaving money on the table, or not spewing? But seriously, I am constantly in similar situations where I am too afraid to bang my head against aggression and don't want to make any loose flop decisions.
I am considering switching to NL where I can at least have major risk and blow my roll with a bang instead of bleeding to death...I swear other players have started to smell defeat and downswing...

0.50/1.00 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG+2 calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 bets</font>

What does hero do?

[/ QUOTE ]

you fold.

if he has a flush draw so be it.

bennyhana 09-21-2007 09:36 AM

origami

Aaron W. 09-21-2007 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got to get off the raise/fold horse.

bravos1 09-21-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

raising here is spew...

marchron 09-22-2007 12:48 AM

Uh . . . bump?

Also, FIRST-PLACE CHICAGO CUBS magic number: 8. That is all.