Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   TURBO game thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342057)

fmxda 02-27-2007 02:08 AM

Re: TURBO game thread

Durron I have a question for you. During yesterday's must lynch, you kept saying that you didn't understand me and that I was acting wolfy (for example the "won't vote you until Val does") Was that for information purposes or do you understand them now?

Because I really feel like my stream of thought was pretty transparent there.

durron597 02-27-2007 02:08 AM

ok i will be absolutely sick if i lose to fmxda again but mets behavior yesterday was just too wolfy. plus in taht turbo he liked me he gunned for happy his cowolf a ton... and he doesn't ever really gun hard for neil, he just puts him on a list without saying why.

vote mets plz be right

Neil S 02-27-2007 02:09 AM

lol angleshotaments

durron597 02-27-2007 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i will be absolutely sick if i lose to fmxda again but mets behavior yesterday was just too wolfy. plus in taht turbo he liked me he gunned for happy his cowolf a ton... and he doesn't ever really gun hard for neil, he just puts him on a list without saying why.

vote mets plz be right

[/ QUOTE ]

plus why the hell am i alive

lastchance 02-27-2007 02:09 AM

Finally.

Mets is a wolf. But village (including me) deserves to lose for angleshotaments.

fmxda 02-27-2007 02:09 AM

YAY. I would have been so pissed if these last 45 minutes led to a loss

lastchance 02-27-2007 02:10 AM

Fmx angleshot. He's a villager. -_-

Neil S 02-27-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
plus why the hell am i alive

[/ QUOTE ]Because the last two rounds I was alive, Mets thought LC was the more confirmed villager than you.

I don't know what Mets thought was the final night.

Nez477 02-27-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally.

Mets is a wolf. But village (including me) deserves to lose for angleshotaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. So lame.

metsandfinsfan 02-27-2007 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no, don't shut up, i changed my mind about voting immediately because those final statements tilted it back to even again

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok so what do you want now

[/ QUOTE ]

keep trying to prove your villagehood?

[/ QUOTE ]
ive answered all your questions. i found the last turbo where i was a wolf, which was the one with the nich angleshoot night post which looks horrible for me.

Ill say it again. My vote on neil makes no sense there as a wolf. Especially the timing. I know the timing looks bad as a villager too, but it was val that had me confused at that point.

I listed neil/fmx/val in order for 2 days. I was correct.

Im tired. Make your decision please