Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

Spook 01-17-2007 03:44 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really dislike a dmk vote. So I will not be supporting traz at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my problem with this. People talk about my ego, yada yada, but yet, people are JUST as egotistical, because they want to vote ppl who have similar lists. There is an inherent irony in that, because you believe that YOUR choice is better than mine.

On that note, it's been proven in the past that some people's choices ARE SIMPLY BETTER THAN OTHERS. If the villager ACCEPTS THIS, they will do far better than to ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember in Star Trek when you posted a list of six people, and it included the four remaining evils. I know you are a good player and would vote for you for pretty much any other lynch.

traz 01-17-2007 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its not like he's the only person in the thread who has said who he'd like to lynch

[/ QUOTE ]
have you declared yet traz? i cant recall

[/ QUOTE ]

um, I haven't explicitly said "I will lynch x", but I've said that zurvan and dmk are the most wolfy thus far. It really shouldn't take much to put 2 and 2 together

[/ QUOTE ]
point me to some zurvan posts. i haven't really been overwhelmed by wolfiness yet. the person i want to post much more is wdcbooks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one example of a Zurvan post that made me cringe:

[ QUOTE ]

Did he? [censored], there goes one of my two reliable 100% lock wolf tells.

Regardless, I feel like he's a villager.
[/quote

His general tone is super sarcastic, and I've noted that wolf-zurvan seems to have that tendency.

fnord_too 01-17-2007 03:45 PM

I'm intentionally holding off on saying who I think is a wolf because 1. I don't want to see how things develop and 2. I am still trying to figure it out.

I actually started a spread sheet to track votes and keep notes in when I got a few votes. With 33 players, I suggest taking notes.

traz 01-17-2007 03:45 PM

bad editing on that above post.

Zurvan quote:
[ QUOTE ]
[censored], there goes one of my two reliable 100% lock wolf tells.

Regardless, I feel like he's a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then I went on to say:

His general tone is super sarcastic, and I've noted that wolf-zurvan seems to have that tendency.

shortline99 01-17-2007 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is this really going to turn into a crybaby fest?

[/ QUOTE ]

going to?

As soon as traz & shorty weren't the leading choices it started

[/ QUOTE ]
my wanting to be on the electorate has very very little to do with pride. since i am only a humble villager, i don't feel that i know anyone that i can trust further than myself, and i have faith in my own ability to find wolves. it now has more with keeping certain people OFF of the electorate.

Jeremy517 01-17-2007 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And you are taking xorbie off, even though you did ask questions about his two lists yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I picked up on a villager tell.

traz 01-17-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really dislike a dmk vote. So I will not be supporting traz at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my problem with this. People talk about my ego, yada yada, but yet, people are JUST as egotistical, because they want to vote ppl who have similar lists. There is an inherent irony in that, because you believe that YOUR choice is better than mine.

On that note, it's been proven in the past that some people's choices ARE SIMPLY BETTER THAN OTHERS. If the villager ACCEPTS THIS, they will do far better than to ignore it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember in Star Trek when you posted a list of six people, and it included the four remaining evils. I know you are a good player and would vote for you for pretty much any other lynch.

[/ QUOTE ]

aye, I'm not actually picking on you, you just happened to make a post that spurred my thinking.

I'm just trying to point out bad logic that villagers are using in this game...ie, I won't vote traz because he want to kill someone that I don't want to kill. Thats EXACTLY why you should vote me, I find wolves that you can't see!

shortline99 01-17-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm intentionally holding off on saying who I think is a wolf because 1. I don't want to see how things develop and 2. I am still trying to figure it out.

I actually started a spread sheet to track votes and keep notes in when I got a few votes. With 33 players, I suggest taking notes.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow. you don't do this EVERY game?

Zurvan 01-17-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is this really going to turn into a crybaby fest?

[/ QUOTE ]

going to?

As soon as traz & shorty weren't the leading choices it started

[/ QUOTE ]
my wanting to be on the electorate has very very little to do with pride.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fine, I'll take you at your word

[ QUOTE ]

since i am only a humble villager,

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in one single game you've played have you been "humble"

shortline99 01-17-2007 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

since i am only a humble villager,

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in one single game you've played have you been "humble"

[/ QUOTE ]
see, traz? if you were concerned this was sarcastic wolf Zurvan, you'd think he'd pick up on MY sarcasm. but nay.