Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=208768)

King Spew 09-10-2007 11:42 AM

Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

HB to Sven's baby. Nice delivery [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mat 09-14-2007 09:24 AM

Hey, I just warn you that SpadeEye doesn't detect the party poker client if you installed the french version.
I reinstalled the original version, so no problem for me.

carlgraham 09-15-2007 06:32 PM

Sven,

Is there any way to tell from the table list in the main display which tables are currently open? If not, would it be possible to add such a feature, e.g., by having the names of open tables in bold, or with an asterisk after them?

(I sometimes will browse the open tables to find one where I have the most reads on players, to watch and try to put them on hands).

Cheers, Carl.

Mr_Snood 09-16-2007 12:01 PM

There is no way to tell if a table is open.

I will add a feature to mark the open tables with an asterisk,
but it may take some time.
First i need to add some missing Pokeroffice statistics and fix the broken "datamining by hands" feature.

corny 09-17-2007 05:29 PM

Hey Sven.
I was using an old version (2.14c) until today and it was working fine and I never got errors.
Today I downloaded 2.40 and got this error while datamining partypoker:
http://i5.tinypic.com/6bcrcxd.jpg
I receive it time by time, my database is linked correctly and it worked on version 2.14c!
Best regards, I still love your prog and think it's a MUST have!

BuddyQ 09-19-2007 11:17 AM

Just getting set up looks cool. But I have a problem data mining FTP. I run FTP, then SpadeEye, and turn on the datamine function. 12 tables open and everything looks good. (I'm not sitting at FTP while I datamine)BUT:

Where are these HHs stored? I have the FTP HH set to write to C:/Programs/Full Tilt Poker/Hand History. The default. But after I datamine, I check that file and there is nothing NEW there. ??? I'm lost. Is this just a 'table opener' do I need a 'handgrabber' ? (I'm not running any other poker software during this process, so the HH are not being 'moved' somewhere ie by Poker Tracker) Thanks!

Mr_Snood 09-19-2007 02:30 PM

The problem is, that the handhistory files get deleted as soon as you close the tables.

The handhistories are written as tmp files.

So usually one have to run the Poker Tracker FullTilt Autoimport at the same time while datamining.

Alternatively you can specify a destination directory in SpadeEye ("Main"->"options"->"general") and set the files to be moved to this directory (e.g. for a later import).

Note: The destination directory need to exist.
SpadeEye will not create it.

Mr_Snood 09-19-2007 02:31 PM

This seem to be a problem with e.g. swedish special characters.
I will fix this soon.

BuddyQ 09-20-2007 02:34 PM

"AF" post flop aggression right? I have SpadeEye v2.38c trial version hooked up to Holdem Manager and The "AF" column in SpadeEye is always 0.00, like its not getting this info from HM. The other info is comming up nicely. What simple thing have I overlooked? Thanks

Mr_Snood 09-20-2007 05:10 PM

That's correct. Currently the "AF" is not being retrieved from HoldemManager databases.

As the HoldemManager database is going to change soon - i have the info from the developer - it makes no sense to fix this by now. Because i will have to fix the HoldemManager support anyway soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]