Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   ZOMG! IT'S THE DODGEBALL TURBO! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=135984)

shortline99 06-12-2006 12:44 AM

Re: a poll on my play:

Glad everyone enjoyed!

From Pepper and Cotton (Shortline and OurHouse), we salute you, POG, for coming out tonight [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well played all around!

VOX 06-12-2006 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
vox: There is no way in hell I would have ever figured out who the safe villagers were if you were killed as seer. Any hints you left I would have just 34643634th-level thought into Bolivian.

[/ QUOTE ]

and I thought I was being so damn clever.

DMBFan23 06-12-2006 12:46 AM

it was Da Vinci level code for a bunch of people who just read see spot run.

DMBFan23 06-12-2006 12:47 AM

Re: Q!

[ QUOTE ]
during the second to last round I was very tempted to say "worthless this round, nuggetz the next" so that you would keep me alive and I could vote you in the last round. but I didnt want to pressure VR into voting my way in case you killed me anyways

[/ QUOTE ]

dmk,

any chance you don't kill me if this is how I phrased my worthless vote?

metsandfinsfan 06-12-2006 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't think anyone had a clue you were seer

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I did. It was the only reason I could think of for him to keep quoting me and voting me. I thought it was a very clever way to indicate who he trusted if he died. By the 3rd round though, it was starting to weird me out.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Edit: BUT I had an advantage. I knew if I was viewed, I would come up villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda did and commented that it was weird the way you were following vr ... and i realized it might have been because you were the seer so i shut up .. but then got lynched anyway

Good job vox ... you won the game for the village (you too vr)

dmk 06-12-2006 12:50 AM

if you say that, i kill u and let VR make a tough decision. because i think thats what nuggetz would have done if he were wolf

Kumubou 06-12-2006 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and I thought I was being so damn clever.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're talking to the donk who did exactly that in the game GT1T is referencing; I Nth-level thought his clue into Bolivian, blew the game, and got bereducated by Durron for it. Slick.

If it means anything, Amplify (drunk) made the exact same mistake so it seems to be an error idiots of all experience levels make.

metsandfinsfan 06-12-2006 12:51 AM

THANKS AGAIN SHORTLINE AND OURHOUSE

Our House 06-12-2006 12:52 AM

Guys,

You all did an awesome job this game. The court conduct and sportsmanship, displayed by both teams, was amazingly commendable. The game was an absolute pleasure to host, and you guys made that happen. It couldn't have worked out any better. Incredible participation from all of you!! GREAT JOB. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MVP: VR coming through with a clutch performance when the ball was in her court at the end. Nice work from the sidelines, Amber! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

VP: Everyone else, and especially dmk for taking it right down to the end without even breaking a sweat. That's a true cobra! Well done, Blade/Laser/Blazer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

DMBFan23 06-12-2006 12:53 AM

yeah youre pretty good at this game. anyways well played.