Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445605)

pete fabrizio 10-12-2007 05:51 PM

Re: PokerTracker: The Next Generation (NEW SOFTWARE DISCUSSION)

I haven't read the whole thread so someone may have said this already, but I think Pokertracker needs a better way to create custom queries than going into Access and doing it yourself.

arborman 10-12-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes. You've had 18 months of value from PT2. The new user only got a month of value. It's more fair that the newer user pays less for the upgrade, because he got less value for his original purchase.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear it, as someone who is about to purchase Pokertracker. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

KLJ 10-12-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For the HUD it would be useful to filter stats by varying sample sizes. For example:
VPIP/PFR over last 1k hands.
$ won over all hands.
Fold river over last 5k hands.
etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

YES

APerfect10 10-12-2007 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't read the whole thread so someone may have said this already, but I think Pokertracker needs a better way to create custom queries than going into Access and doing it yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be able to define custom stats directly in PokerTracker 3 so you should never (or very rarely) need to manually query the database again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best regards,

APerfect10

choccypie 10-13-2007 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You will be able to define custom stats directly in PokerTracker 3 so you should never (or very rarely) need to manually query the database again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best regards,

APerfect10

[/ QUOTE ]

That is awesome [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

IWEARGOGGLES 10-14-2007 02:07 AM

I sent you a PM PAJosh.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

allyasia 10-14-2007 04:09 PM

i was wondering
is more site been add at the new PT3?

PokerAce 10-14-2007 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'd also like to mention that this graph based on over 360k hands takes a little over a minute to completely generate on my PC (in the debug, unoptimized build). However, from the moment it starts loading to the moment it displays on screen, the interface does not stall or lag. You are free to view other data while it is being generated.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is going to be sick!

[/ QUOTE ]

The optimized version on my dev machine generates the same graph in 15 seconds. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Disclaimer: My machine is good. Not current state-of-the-art, but good. I assembled it a year ago. Your mileage may vary in the final product.

PokerAce 10-14-2007 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was wondering
is more site been add at the new PT3?

[/ QUOTE ]

Our aim in the initial release of PT3 is to support all the same sites PT currently supports. After that, we will be adding sites as is possible.

rokstedy 10-14-2007 07:17 PM

Thread is too long...

Mac Support!!!!!!!!!