Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Stars Regs Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477553)

SupaSoakDatHoe 09-15-2007 05:02 PM

Re: Stars Regs Thread

thoughts on:

TimDawg888
GR33D1982
brudman
kapellbrucke
Jager244

RichAM 09-15-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
buying datamined hands isn't in violation of those terms

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you carrot

also El_Hombre_Grande, i am/have datamined for some very respected posters, so you calling them scum also???

just b/c your to cheap to pay for the edge, dont you go around calling someone scum ... u go and play and lose buyin after buyin trying to get those hands/info on players and your opponents will just get them the easy way and take those buyins

SupaSoakDatHoe 09-15-2007 05:56 PM

bumpity bump bump

hotbacon 09-15-2007 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thoughts on:

TimDawg888
GR33D1982
brudman
kapellbrucke
Jager244

[/ QUOTE ]

timdawg solid
brudman sucks overaggro imo
jager solid
kapell i forget i think he's decent tho maybe a lil overaggro in bad spots i think

Double Eagle 09-15-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

just b/c your to cheap to pay for the edge, dont you go around calling someone scum ... u go and play and lose buyin after buyin trying to get those hands/info on players and your opponents will just get them the easy way and take those buyins

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone with with half a brain and any sense of morals knows that using datamined hands violates the spirit of the T's and C's no matter how they were acquired. The fact that you or the player will not (and probably can't be) caught is no defense.

Similar arguments were made by the multi-accounting donkamenters....I find the lack of morality wrt exploiting edges very sad.

hotbacon 09-15-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone with with half a brain and any sense of morals knows that using datamined hands violates the spirit of the T's and C's no matter how they were acquired. The fact that you or the player will not (and probably can't be) caught is no defense.

Similar arguments were made by the multi-accounting donkamenters....I find the lack of morality wrt exploiting edges very sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed 150%

RichAM 09-15-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO ... the "spirit" of the Ts and Cs ... what a joke ... the people who want the hands they will come to me to get them

PS: Don't hate, appreciate!

too eazy 09-15-2007 07:12 PM

well said eagle.

too eazy 09-15-2007 07:13 PM

also richAM, you are a coward.

bottom line.

enjoy your riches and karma.

blah-blah-blah 09-15-2007 07:16 PM

eagle do you think datamining itself is immoral or only so because it is against the terms and conditions determined by pokerstars? since full tilt and other sites allow people to mine oserved hands are they condoning immoral behavior? pretty interested in ur response to this.