Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539192)

LaughLinMan 11-28-2007 12:06 AM

Re: ** New & Improved ** Pokerstars Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
jIGGY WIGGY TEAM LIQUID POKER 4 LIFE, PLAYER AT TABLE TELLS ME YOU TALK ABOUT ME I OFFER LESSONS DONT PUT ME IN A CATEGORY WITH THE DEGEN LAUGHLIN MAN BTW LAUGHLIN I KNOW YOUR DBJ_22 POWNED

Im not trying to hide my identity at all, and why are you being a total bitch you should take my post a compliment but w/e.

YOUR AS DUMB IRL AS U ARE AT POKER HAHAHHAHA, TRY TO HIDE IDENTITY BUT YOU NAMED YOUR 2+2 SN THE SAME AS YOUR LOCATION ON STARS HAHAHAHA LUCKY FOR ME IM NOSIY

[/ QUOTE ]

oldschool 11-28-2007 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw anyone here a member of teamliquid, they have me ipbanned for being a attention whore can someone let them know im sorry and wanna come back, no offense 2p2 people but you mainly nits .

[/ QUOTE ]

use firefox to open new accnt. if you already have it then use IE. problem solved.

oldschool 11-28-2007 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
btw anyone here a member of teamliquid, they have me ipbanned for being a attention whore can someone let them know im sorry and wanna come back, no offense 2p2 people but you mainly nits .

[/ QUOTE ]

use firefox to open new accnt. if you already have it then use IE. problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a guy whos been banned here under like 3 diff accounts [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Chargers In 07 11-28-2007 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not up to my standards [censored] wise, so I won't bother you in that category.

[/ QUOTE ] the fact that she suck gives her an auto -10000000000000000000 on the [censored] -ability scale.

[/ QUOTE ]

TheBeachGirL 11-28-2007 12:09 AM

But then I cant have a identity [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] cant have my blog or post hand histories

oldschool 11-28-2007 12:09 AM

its a dude( i can hear him smoking weed btw) (girl sounded potheadish, probably one of his hoes) game over =(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGuOi...p;feature=user

too eazy 11-28-2007 12:10 AM

this girl already was the most annoying person at LP. she will definitely flood this forum with annoying bs constantly, ban before its too late

LaughLinMan 11-28-2007 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jIGGY WIGGY TEAM LIQUID POKER 4 LIFE, PLAYER AT TABLE TELLS ME YOU TALK ABOUT ME I OFFER LESSONS DONT PUT ME IN A CATEGORY WITH THE DEGEN LAUGHLIN MAN BTW LAUGHLIN I KNOW YOUR DBJ_22 POWNED

YOUR AS DUMB IRL AS U ARE AT POKER HAHAHHAHA, TRY TO HIDE IDENTITY BUT YOU NAMED YOUR 2+2 SN THE SAME AS YOUR LOCATION ON STARS HAHAHAHA LUCKY FOR ME IM NOSIY

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not trying to hide my identity and your comming off as a total bitch, what I posted and inquired about is qa compliment to your play and nothing else.

but w/e

the_main 11-28-2007 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not up to my standards [censored] wise, so I won't bother you in that category.

[/ QUOTE ] the fact that she loves poker and doesnt suck gives her an auto +1 on the [censored] -ability scale. though im sure posts like this are why she has such content for us EVIL MEN.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm... did you watch the video?
Pretty sure she's leveling, but if not she's terrible.

TheBeachGirL 11-28-2007 12:14 AM

That video is a video my brother made 2 have a funny video on his myspace, my brother is a way better then player then I em and he is the reason I can do what I can do at the tables this has already been confirmed at teamliquid poker, and if anyone wants to dispute this I will be playing at the ventian through the 18th and 21st of december