Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Should the Pats be running up the score on everybody in garbage time? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525670)

Semtex 11-19-2007 12:47 AM

Re: Should the Pats be running up the score on everybody in garbage ti

[ QUOTE ]
there is pretty simply reason why this stuff has never gone on before - there has never been a team this good

[/ QUOTE ]
lol teams that pull their QB with 30 point leads suck. same for all the jokers that run the ball with 30 point leads in the 4th quarter.

Kneel B4 Zod 11-19-2007 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Going for it on 4th tonight is really funny.

Scattered throughout the league's rosters are the coaches of the future. At some point, be it 5, 10, 15 years down the line or more, the pats are going to find themselves with an awful team and some vengeful people will be determined to pay this back.

[/ QUOTE ]

the coach won't be BB, the QB won't be Brady, therefore there will be no point in "paying them back". who are you paying back, the uniforms?

there is pretty simply reason why this stuff has never gone on before - there has never been a team this good

[/ QUOTE ]
It wont affect Brady or Belichick at all, but I still think it will happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it will, b/c there will be no point, and if it does happen, it won't bother me

Claunchy 11-19-2007 12:48 AM

Why why why did we need to revisit this thread?

"OMG PATS R AHOLES"
"NO WAI THERE JUS PLAYIN GOOT"
"SOMONES GONNA HURT BRADY LOL"

MuresanForMVP 11-19-2007 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also, the Pats did take the gas off. Brady's last drive was early in the 4th quarter. they spent the whole 4th quarter running dives with the FB, and they punted from the 30 yard line on 4th and inches

[/ QUOTE ]

I turned the game off in favor of a crappy Russian movie called "Night Watch". Did they really do that? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA that's the funniest thing i've heard of happening in an NFL game in a long time.
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BB

Kneel B4 Zod 11-19-2007 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, the Pats did take the gas off. Brady's last drive was early in the 4th quarter. they spent the whole 4th quarter running dives with the FB, and they punted from the 30 yard line on 4th and inches

[/ QUOTE ]

I turned the game off in favor of a crappy Russian movie called "Night Watch". Did they really do that? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA that's the funniest thing i've heard of happening in an NFL game in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. and the punter hit it through the end zone - didn't even try to pin 'em!

Semtex 11-19-2007 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and people still try to argue that there isn't even the smallest hint of malice in any of belichick's actions.

vhawk01 11-19-2007 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Scattered throughout the league's rosters are the coaches of the future. At some point, be it 5, 10, 15 years down the line or more, the pats are going to find themselves with an awful team and some vengeful people will be determined to pay this back.

[/ QUOTE ]

And none of them will care.

vhawk01 11-19-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and people still try to argue that there isn't even the smallest hint of malice in any of belichick's actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Name them.

Pudge714 11-19-2007 12:57 AM

Honestly I don't think they were running up the score than the story became big and Belichik thought "hey maybe I should be doing this"

prohornblower 11-19-2007 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the coach won't be BB, the QB won't be Brady, therefore there will be no point in "paying them back". who are you paying back, the uniforms?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know...the owner of the franchise?

Oh wait, I guess he has no say-so in how his business is run. That's right. For the most part, I don't disagree with you, but your argument here sucks.