Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official** uNL BBV Thread - October (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512691)

tehDiceman 10-20-2007 01:32 PM

Re: **Official** uNL BBV Thread - October

i am running so bad today. this blows.

Gelford 10-20-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe ... and I just fired two barrels only to two out villian on the river for set over set ... hehe

tehDiceman 10-20-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe ... and I just fired two barrels only to two out villian on the river for set over set ... hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

example:

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $10
UTG: $5.45
CO: $5.45
BTN: $7.45
SB: $14.40

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG calls $0.10, CO folds, BTN calls $0.10, SB calls $0.05, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.65</font>, UTG calls $0.55, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $1</font>, UTG calls $1

Turn: ($3.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $0.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4</font>, UTG calls $3.30 and is All-In

River: ($11.10) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $11.10 Pot ($0.50 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings) and LOST (-$5.45 NET)
UTG showed K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Nines) and WON $10.60 (+$5.15 NET)

Gelford 10-20-2007 01:55 PM

Dice ... you've been in the game long enough to have learned to live with all [censored] we see on a daily basis [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tehDiceman 10-20-2007 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dice ... you've been in the game long enough to have learned to live with all [censored] we see on a daily basis [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

not the point, i was running so good for like a week, im stuck 2.5 BI right now and it is tilting the piss out of me.

i've had AK like a million times today and havent won more than 2-3 pots with it.

Gelford 10-20-2007 02:03 PM

wow after running good a DS surprices you ... ???

All good things come to an end and then it's usually bend over time

Gelford 10-20-2007 02:06 PM

BTW Dice ... sorry I missclicked and thought this was the brew

Here in the BBV, I admit ... all is unfair !! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tehDiceman 10-20-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow after running good a DS surprices you ... ???

All good things come to an end and then it's usually bend over time

[/ QUOTE ]

are you implying that online poker is rigged? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

honestly i'd rather run breakeven than have a downswing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

losingdonkey 10-20-2007 02:26 PM

right now I am going through bend over time. A horrible fish just took me for 200BBs.

tehDiceman 10-20-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
right now I am going through bend over time. A horrible fish just took me for 200BBs.

[/ QUOTE ]

saturday stigma, games are great and we run like trash.