Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

keikiwai 10-06-2007 06:34 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

so, asking a friend, who's a girl, whether they've thought about the two of you being more than friends, and getting the answer of "yes" instead of the answer of "what? why would i have ever thought about that?!" is pretty awesome

stay tuned for updates

in a very long time lol

thanksgivingish time frame

willw9 10-06-2007 06:50 PM

tuned I will stay.

4_2_it 10-06-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
holy [censored] Illinois

[/ QUOTE ]

You know they were favored by 3 right? Wisc was a huge fraud at #5.

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just saw that post about Jay thinking about Emma with another chick. I thought that was standard as hell, I do that too dude and yeah [censored] that other guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't actually being serious about it, but its not really a big deal to do it imo. I just got in and recieved a pm from this guy -

'i'm sorry to disturp you.
but i really think you need to seek some help. i am here to help you if you want to talk okey?
you are welcome to contact me. i be glld to help
have a nice day.
Sencerly yours
Nymfh'

I kinda think its funny on the one hand, but on the other I think 'what a knob.' Is there any reason anyone can see that I have been singled out by this spaz?

Nymfh23 10-06-2007 07:32 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] i'm serious i really think you are off track. you need help.

Listen i am whilling to sent you a bit of my bankroll so you can see someone about your stalking.

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 07:36 PM

I think your obsession with me is a lot more destructive than my hard-on for Emma Watson. Also please realise people here might just be being irnoic/sarcastic/exaggerating things that they say in this thread.

Nymfh23 10-06-2007 07:39 PM

If it was sarcastic. you really have a sick form for humor.

letz finish this in a HU. insted of laming this wonderful forum.

4_2_it 10-06-2007 07:40 PM

Jay,

You suck at stalking. You haven't posted any nekkid pictures taken from bushes, gotten beat up by her bodyguards, been served with a restraining order or even been arrested. Time to step up your game son. I'm willing to offer you advice and a portion of my bankroll to help.

Dexytp22 10-06-2007 07:50 PM

That's an amazing pm lolzz. This guy has a thing for your Jay, I guess it's all for the greater good of the forum.

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 07:51 PM

Nymph - wtf are you my mum? I'll make jokes about whatever I want. And I have better things to do than take pocket change from some 25NL player HU.

42 - stake me for stalking? All I need is a camera, binoculars, some camo gear, tissues and lube. If I show a decent return on investment within a few weeks would you consider staking me for chloroform and some GHB?