Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=428081)

traz 06-19-2007 10:27 AM

Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

You have a gigantic chip on your shoulder, and I really have no idea why

traz 06-19-2007 10:28 AM

Not to mention, even with those few posts today, I've STILL said more than you.

I've given TWO suspects, and enlightened all the retards out there NOT to clear people like chuckles

dmk 06-19-2007 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You have a gigantic chip on your shoulder, and I really have no idea why

[/ QUOTE ]

right, its me w/ the chip

traz 06-19-2007 10:30 AM

i haven't been confrontational at all, except to say I think you're a wolf. You have some weird vendetta against me where you need to always prove how wrong I am.

Like I said, try NOT concentrating on me.

And yes, you have the chip

dmk 06-19-2007 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention, even with those few posts today, I've STILL said more than you.

I've given TWO suspects, and enlightened all the retards out there NOT to clear people like chuckles

[/ QUOTE ]

you've given 2 suspects? no, you've typed 2 names w/ no reasoning, etc.

wait, i'll do that too:

i'll vote traz/patton today

and don't vote mostsmooth

there, we're even

chim17 06-19-2007 10:30 AM

Nich, also consider the fact that Stephen could still be a wolf putting Bobo in a situation where he just went against the most likely wolf. He was pushing Nich from the point it was just Nich, to just Nich/Stephen, and then finally changed to Jared.

Nich's point is excellent though and I was going to mention it today. Why did Bobo say "Wow what a great point Chim, I vote the guy you are less confident on!"

chim17 06-19-2007 10:31 AM

I'm going to work.. will be on a bit during day but back by 730 est for last hour or so.

My top two wolves are Patton and Bobo.

I think Nich looks pretty clean now.

traz 06-19-2007 10:32 AM

I think there's a good case for bobo and patton, but there's other people I'd like to see go first I think

chim17 06-19-2007 10:36 AM

Also, I would switch the order.. Patton is primary suspect.

And if Bobo turns up evil at some point StephenH becomes way more likely to be guilty.

Patton4 06-19-2007 10:38 AM

I hate the fact that Chim has been screaming "hey, look at me! I lead the Jared wagon!" since yesterday and would have no problem voting him today in the unlikely scenario that he becomes a possibility.

Traz and DMK's little scuffle almost sounds forced... I'm gonna think about it a bit more.

I think there is evidence that points at Nich being someone I don't vote for a long while.

After, refresh... I really wish this was posted before Chim decided I'm his target.