Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   TURBO game thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342057)

metsandfinsfan 02-27-2007 01:56 AM

Re: TURBO game thread

My final statement:

I am a villager. I pushed hard for shortline. I pushed hard for neil. If you think i push hard for both of them as a wolf then you are dead wrong.

And im not trying to kiss up, but no way i thought you were a wolf this game durron. Not for one second. I can see how you may think i would keep you alive if i was the wolf, but i swear im not the wolf.

FMX saying he thought you were a wolf last round i think was an effort to save neil

that is all

fmxda 02-27-2007 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My final statement:

I am a villager. I pushed hard for shortline. I pushed hard for neil. If you think i push hard for both of them as a wolf then you are dead wrong.

And im not trying to kiss up, but no way i thought you were a wolf this game durron. Not for one second. I can see how you may think i would keep you alive if i was the wolf, but i swear im not the wolf.

FMX saying he thought you were a wolf last round i think was an effort to save neil

that is all

[/ QUOTE ]
Really good wolf game. I wouldn't be result oriented and hold mets' silence yesterday against him in light of me and val both saying we would prefer to vote durron.

durron597 02-27-2007 01:58 AM

dammit, i can think of a hundred reasons to vote for both of you

metsandfinsfan 02-27-2007 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My final statement:

that is all

[/ QUOTE ]
Really good wolf game. I wouldn't be result oriented and hold mets' silence yesterday against him in light of me and val both saying we would prefer to vote durron.

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu wolf he said one final statement

fmxda 02-27-2007 01:59 AM

^ irony

durron597 02-27-2007 02:02 AM

no, don't shut up, i changed my mind about voting immediately because those final statements tilted it back to even again

metsandfinsfan 02-27-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no, don't shut up, i changed my mind about voting immediately because those final statements tilted it back to even again

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok so what do you want now

Nez477 02-27-2007 02:04 AM

Durron you have till 1:14.

durron597 02-27-2007 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Durron you have till 1:14.

[/ QUOTE ]

roger

durron597 02-27-2007 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok so what do you want now

[/ QUOTE ]

keep trying to prove your villagehood?