Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Bet Pot AHK ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=237924)

Al_Money 12-07-2006 05:40 PM

Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi MatthewRyan,

[ QUOTE ]

When I click the wheel down it transforms the scroller into small blind bet amounts instead of betting pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't understand what you mean - it does nothing, then when you try scrolling in the future it goes in SBs, where it was in BBs before middle clicking? :confised:

This should not be possible - what mouse have you got?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a microsoft laser mouse, it worked fine with the party betpot.

To clarify, when I click down on the wheel it does not bet pot, it does nothing. Instead it changes the amount in the slider from $2 to $1 (I play 1-2nl). Does that make sense?

Thanks for your time,
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having the same problem, same mouse. Right click doesn't work either, it just sets it back to 0.00. Scrolling works fine though.

_dave_ 12-07-2006 06:05 PM

MatthewRyan, Al_Money,

I will try and figure out what could be causing probs with the MS Laser mouse - although it may require me to borrow on from work tomorrow...

If you enable "debug := 1" and run the script what info do you get in the pop-up?

dave.

_dave_ 12-07-2006 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Middle click and right click seemed screwed up with the new Full Tilt software upgrade.

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt will be fixed within a couple of hours - looks like most of the controls have been renamed - so easy fix, just need to make sure I got them all now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

_dave_ 12-07-2006 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

in play money 5/10 tables, when I right-click my mouse, the bet text box shows 60.00, and when i roll the wheel up/down, it changes to 75.000000, how to remove these decimal 0s?

i set the default round_bet to 5:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> Pot(id, frac=1, round_bet=5, open_adjust="", autoBet=0)
</pre><hr />

thanks///

[/ QUOTE ]

It just needs a Round() command somewhere in the AlterAmount function.

Since I'm posting a new version shortly anyway (to fix Full Tilt's update) I'll put this in - I cant imagine anyone wants all those zeroes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

_dave_ 12-07-2006 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The debug bubble reads:

pot: 300
Call: 200
Hero_bet: 0

Blinds: $0.00/$L

Street: pre

0.75 0.75 0.66 0.66

I look at this and think for some reason it is not reading the blind amount or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

For sure - this debug output means it is definitely not picking up the blinds - because blinds are used as a multiplier in parts, if it doesn't get them right it will assume they are zero therefore multiply by zero = no bet [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Did stars update also today? anyone else having this issue?

I will check it out before posting tonight's new version.

dave.

Al_Money 12-07-2006 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you enable "debug := 1" and run the script what info do you get in the pop-up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know how to do this [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Edit: just to clarify the problem, preflop right clicking or using the scroll to click makes the bet go to 1 sb, so .50000 at NL100. Post flop: everything resets the bet to 0.00.

disco_stu1978 12-08-2006 12:24 AM

weird, now it totally works dave. super random. this just came and went...... does this happen sometimes?

I have literally done nothing to my comp since I posted that last post [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. strange, but I am happy again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

_dave_ 12-08-2006 12:31 AM

UPDATED VERSION 0.2c

Fixes:
<ul type="square">[*] FullTilt: Fixed due to changes in client software in recent update[*] CryptoLogic: Fixed due to changes in client software in recent update[*] CryptoLogic: £ and € games should now work properly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][/list]
New Features:
<ul type="square">[*] CryptoLogic: "Fold" and "Call" function/hotkeys added.[/list]
http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot

Enjoy,

dave.

HalvSame 12-08-2006 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Enjoy

[/ QUOTE ]Thank you good sir [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

_dave_ 12-08-2006 12:38 AM

HalvSame,

what Cryptos are you using?

I only have InterPoker &amp; SunPoker, if you use any others I'd appreciate their lobby titlebar info so I can add them in to the download - I guess many users arent comfortable editing in other Crypto sites...

Many thanks,

dave.