Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   *Official* Suggestions for Stars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=235708)

mephisto 11-21-2006 07:21 PM

Re: *Official* Suggestions for Stars Thread

Here's a new suggestion (I hope):

First off, the NL fast tables are a terrific idea, thanks for saving me a few seconds in that area. But let's take that idea a little further by adding a 'auto-max rebuy' option to the fast tables or all tables as well.

I always top off my cash game tables to max buy-ins, even if one of my tables are 5 cents off from the max, I top off. This takes time and effort and valuable seconds away from what is actually going on at my tables.

If you guys introduce that option at my cash game tables, it will be golden. I might even be persuaded to add a few extra tables to my sessions with all the extra time saved.

Thanks for reading Stars,

Meph

Archon_Wing 11-21-2006 07:27 PM

Spread those 1.50/2.50 non-20% prize pool tourneys (thanks!) more evenly so that us poor west coast folks can play them. Seriously, there's not that many tournaments at good times for here.

Assani Fisher 11-21-2006 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Leave the time allowed for decision alone. It is one of the things that I liked about Stars over Party. Yeah, the games take longer, but it allows for a MUCH better multi-tabling experience IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're that slow then you shouldn't be multitabling. You're slowing the game down for everyone else, and its annoying.

okayplayer 11-22-2006 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Leave the time allowed for decision alone. It is one of the things that I liked about Stars over Party. Yeah, the games take longer, but it allows for a MUCH better multi-tabling experience IMHO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're that slow then you shouldn't be multitabling. You're slowing the game down for everyone else, and its annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

joy2mike 11-22-2006 05:24 PM

I'd like to see the SuperNova qualification requirements based on a rolling 12 month basis rather than a calendar year.
I didn't start playing on Stars until October (yes I'm still kicking myself for taking so long).
At the rate I'm accumulating FPP's I wouldn't have enough until late January... which kinda keeps me from playing as much as I might otherwise.
I imagine there are a lot of others in a similar boat that didn't move hardcore to Stars until October. Is there any good reason for it to be an arbitrary calendar year, as opposed to a trailing twelve month statistic?