Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#1 of 2.) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=329084)

x2ski 03-06-2007 05:45 PM

Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What fee's do you face from epassport acct -> bank account through an EFT and not the visa card?

I tried emailing support to figure it out and they never responded.

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 per withdrawal/EFT.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks and just to verify...i need to deposit first into a pokersite inorder to withdraw, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that's the policy of most, if not all, poker sites, so most likely, yes.

I like commas.

absou1ut 03-06-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What fee's do you face from epassport acct -> bank account through an EFT and not the visa card?

I tried emailing support to figure it out and they never responded.

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 per withdrawal/EFT.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks and just to verify...i need to deposit first into a pokersite inorder to withdraw, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that's the policy of most, if not all, poker sites, so most likely, yes.

I like commas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks again...I like periods. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Legend27 03-06-2007 05:58 PM

After two months of trying to get some money, any money, into my epassporte account I have made no progress what so ever. They blocked my checking account (my only deposit method) for no reason so I called them up and said indeed we blocked your account for no reason (internal error is what they said). They said they would unblock it immediately. Well they didn't. 4 days later they still hadn't. And today when I try to log in it says my user ID does not exist. What the heck is going on?

I Gotta Push 03-06-2007 07:16 PM

I am from the US and have successfully withdrawn and depositted into Epassporte/Full Tilt several times using my checking account via Washington Mutual. Went flawlessly.

jhall23 03-07-2007 12:43 PM

Ok, this process took a while, but now I have my account verified and have deposited a small amount onto a site so I can withdraw. Just have to try and withdraw to complete the loop.

Question on getting limits increased. I want to add my 2nd deposit option as another bank account. I have not been able to find my way to get to the point where I can add another one on the site. When trying to add a new method it always takes me to the "Load Money" page. Then when I click on Bank account it only shows the existing one and has no option of entering a new one.

I have tried a number of different links on the site hoping to stumble on this but have not been successfull. Has anyone been able to do this?

gila 03-07-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I paid the $5 for a Select Account which should have increased my ATM withdrawal limits to $600/day. However, when I go to my Account Balance page, it says my ATM Cash Withdrawal limit is $320...

does anyone else have this same problem, and if so, have they contacted epassporte about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, me too.

And when I first paid the $5, my limits reflected $600 for at least the first day. Then it went to $320. But the per day transaction on one thing is still increased to $1000 from $500.

Did anyone find out something about this ?

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Has there been any resolution to this, I just received my card today and activated it. It still shows $320 max withdraw. I emailed them about this a week or so ago, of course, that has gone nowhere.

Fat Nicky 03-07-2007 07:33 PM

gila, i believe someone said they need some sort of ID verification to get the $600 limit. i also emailed them, 2 weeks ago and obviously haven't recieved a response. one of these night i'm gonna call them at like 2am and ask myself. 2AM because i hear it's easy to get through at that time.

Duck Rabbit 03-07-2007 11:40 PM

I just withdrew from epass to my bank account ($300). How long should I expect this to take to go through?

Fat Nicky 03-07-2007 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just withdrew from epass to my bank account ($300). How long should I expect this to take to go through?

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe 5 business days.

Stosh 03-09-2007 01:58 AM

I have verified a checking account with Epassporte, but have not loaded my account yet. I would like to add a debit card tied to the same checking account. I selected credit card when it prompted me to select which load option I'd like. I then put in the card info. It said I had to verify it by obtaining the pending charge. How do I do this since it isn't really a credit card? Should I have chosen US Bank account instead? I thought you could load with debit cards instantly. Am I an idiot?