Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

mikechops 09-11-2007 01:09 PM

Re: V1.07b

[ QUOTE ]
Any plans to make the ranges colourable?

[/ QUOTE ]

The ranges are colorable. Select a stat from the right list. E.g VPIP. Select a color from the Color Ranges group box - it's on the lower left of the group, and then enter the upper threshold in the box on the lower right of the group. So you might select red and enter 10. Then click add.

You should see something like this:-

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4343/crangery5.png

You can edit the color by selecting it in the range list, choosing a different color from the drop-down box and clicking Edit. You can also delete the color-value pair (red and <10.00) in this case by selecting it from the list
and clicking delete.

[ QUOTE ]

THIS THING IS [censored] TILTING ME!!!

Setup fine, Cant go to generic as "no .dll" WTF? What a dumb error message, how the [censored] can i fix it without the dll file?

Now the pahud panel thing shows the table then instantly vanishes. Wtf is up witht his [censored]>?

FAQ on your site doesnt work.

GRRR ON TILT!!!!!

Suggestions

Coloured POPUP STATS like pahud.

RATIOS AND percentages - Limp/call 16% sucks vs 1/ or something.

STATS THAT RESIXE WHEN YOU RESIZE TABLES>

Got one of them working, new one didnt previous update works

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I could respond to this and I have an idea what some of your problems were. However, I don't really care for your tone. One of the nice things about making free software is I don't have any responsibility towards 'customers'. So instead of helping you, I have a suggestion for you - Go [censored] yourself!

Triggerle 09-11-2007 01:24 PM

Mike,

Word. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Spazzer 09-11-2007 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

Word. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
ditto

Mike:

Something that would be nice is if the main window would remember its size and position.
The first thing I do on launch is resize and reposition the window.

Just a thought. Thanks

fozzy71 09-11-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The first thing I do on launch is resize and reposition the window.

[/ QUOTE ]

NL Newbie 09-11-2007 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Setup fine, Cant go to generic as "no .dll" WTF? What a dumb error message, how the [censored] can i fix it without the dll file?

Now the pahud panel thing shows the table then instantly vanishes. Wtf is up witht his [censored]>?

GRRR ON TILT!!!!!

Suggestions

Coloured POPUP STATS like pahud.

RATIOS AND percentages - Limp/call 16% sucks vs 1/ or something.

STATS THAT RESIXE WHEN YOU RESIZE TABLES>

Got one of them working, new one didnt previous update works

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I could respond to this and I have an idea what some of your problems were. However, I don't really care for your tone. One of the nice things about making free software is I don't have any responsibility towards 'customers'. So instead of helping you, I have a suggestion for you - Go [censored] yourself!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats fair [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Wow did it piss me off. The latest version doesn't work for party, did same with theprevious one and it works fine.

However PAHUD currently wins due to the POPUP STATS being colourable, alot easier to read.

Any plans to change this, so we can colour them(Like the range thing). Just so i know "BB and SB Steal is: xx" and its brightly coloured green so i can see it within 2 seconds of bringing up stats.

Any plans of resizeable stats for party shrinking windows?

VP$IP 09-11-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

GRRR ON TILT!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

If it isn't fun, you aren't doing it right.

JP9 09-11-2007 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another method you can do is the following:
1. Datamine as you are now and importing with PT.
2. Have PT move the files to a folder marked "unprocessed for RT"
3. When you want to play, in RT you don't have to rebuild from archive but instead go to the settings and change "your hand history folder" to the "unprocessed for RT" folder and it will quickly scan them and "add" them to your DB.
4. move those files to your archived folder.

Basically it is just the opposite order of what Marlow suggested. Except it is quicker to import in RT so I would rather import thru PT first while datamining and then when I want to play it won't take as long to wait for RT to import.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey thanks for post this,

umm on step 4. Do I check " move my hand histories " in the RT full tilt settings?

Or do I have to manually put them back in the archived folder

fraac 09-11-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The ranges are colorable. Select a stat from the right list. E.g VPIP. Select a color from the Color Ranges group box - it's on the lower left of the group, and then enter the upper threshold in the box on the lower right of the group. So you might select red and enter 10. Then click add.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was doing it in the wrong order.

neil705 09-11-2007 10:42 PM

just wondering how you go about reading the AF AT AR AQ stats i am used to the 2.5 style of poker ace

VP$IP 09-12-2007 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just wondering how you go about reading the AF AT AR AQ stats i am used to the 2.5 style of poker ace

[/ QUOTE ]

You have two options to view Aggression on Flop, Turn, River, and overall PostFlop.

To display them continuously for each player on the HUD:
Preferences
Player Display
Select a stat from the Available Box
Click the "Add" button
format as you wish

To view all stats on a player during play:
Left Mouse Click on that players HUD stats
(Left Mouse Click on the detailed stats to make them go away)

Aggression on each street is Bets+Raises/Calls (%)

Not sure if that is what you were asking, but thought I would give it a try...