Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325981)

Neil S 02-09-2007 11:56 AM

Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

Just a thought: If Frodo is waiting for everyone to post, to post his special BBC message to Sam, then then that's all the more reason for the Nine to stay UTR today. Make him wait in case he found one of them.

Zurvan 02-09-2007 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am not even close to a wolf, and you know it. Just because I happened to vote GT1T last night means nothing. i wouldn't be dumb enough to go after him so hardcore yesterday and then switch off like that if I was one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't even know who you voted for last night. How do you like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't because it means that you aren't paying close enough attention, and still found it necessary to suggest I'm wolf.

I'm proud of the TFG read. That's all. Just upset I allowed one post sway my vote off of him, which was lame.

I'm going to reread for a while today and give the village another wolf. Seriously. Holla, ship it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or is this the most villagery post ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just you.

Nez477 02-09-2007 11:57 AM

I know it's cliche and for some reason folks don't like to do it, but if we lynch Mr. Clown and he turns up wolf then that also tells a lot. If he turns up villager it helps too.

However, one read that I have no idea how to make is when someone posts "Player x should post more". Clown did this to me yesterday. It's an obscure post but that made me go +1 villager on Clown.

Ok, I promise I'm going to stop responding to everything and just find wolf #2. I'll get back to y'all with my list of doom. It should be exciting.

GetThere1Time 02-09-2007 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I hesitate to lynch traz on day 2 because the village loses some of his insight if he is a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

or some of his misguidance if he is a wolf, unless of course you plan on ignoring him until he's dead or peeked.

Zurvan 02-09-2007 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hesitate to lynch traz on day 2 because the village loses some of his insight if he is a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

or some of his misguidance if he is a wolf, unless of course you plan on ignoring him until he's dead or peeked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly don't plan on following him around like I've had a lobotomy, like some of the people on here.

Neil S 02-09-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just a thought: If Frodo is waiting for everyone to post, to post his special BBC message to Sam, then then that's all the more reason for the Nine to stay UTR today. Make him wait in case he found one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or alternately, if Sam's already received it, is sitting on an evil peek right now, but has to wait to reveal it, of course.

So let's see everyone post today as soon as possible.

lastchance 02-09-2007 12:00 PM

traz

traz 02-09-2007 12:00 PM

annnd lastly, no one is going to believe this, but there is an alternative reason I didn't want to vote TFG. I definitely did not think he was a wolf. But also, TFG has a nasty habit of leaving a long trail of clues when he's a wolf. Here's some things I want to point out from Day 1. Note, before anyone says OMG TRAZ DOESN'T ANALYZE STUFF SO HE'S A WOLF, I'm doing it because I feel like I owe the village. So...

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't rule it out completely, because he's good & contributing & doing well, but more likely he is just a super good villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is regarding Neil. = village imo

[ QUOTE ]
Guess so, where did Zurvan go? Perhaps a quiet wolf again like ST2?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, zurvan probably a villager too?

[ QUOTE ]
IMHO, clown you do sound very wishy-washy but I suck at reading you so I'd rather not go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Makes me think villager, which is why I'm not jumping on clown today

[ QUOTE ]
Nez, you're beginning to make me rethink you. When do you ever go after people so arrogantly?

[/ QUOTE ]

clue #4

So yea, at least think about these things.

amplify 02-09-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
traz

[/ QUOTE ]
That would be one way to go.

traz 02-09-2007 12:01 PM

OH AND

dmk: The reason I didn't want to vote wdc is that I thought he was a power villager (hence why he seemed off). Apparently the wolves thought the same thing, because wdc doesn't usually die day one.

So, the wolves have someone who's making semi-good reads (imo)