Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=465897)

TruFloridaGator 08-22-2007 12:38 PM

Re: LegoPoker HH Converter

What ever happened to that huge thread of STTF classic threads that theshadow(?) had going?

cakewalk 08-22-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got LMR'd unbelievably hard last night it was soooooo bad, and I even avoided being an AFC for the majority of the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

not enough booze ? a real PUA wouldn't of dropped the ball. the world around you is a reflection of yourself

terrellk11 08-22-2007 12:45 PM

The tech retard (i.e. me) has another question:

How do you take a screenshot of just one screen when you have a tow monitor setup?

STALLOWN3D 08-22-2007 12:45 PM

i believe it is alt + prnt scrn

terrellk11 08-22-2007 12:47 PM

Thank you.

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 12:55 PM

sippin,

C'mon, there is no need to use those acronyms in the forum to confuse oldies but goodies like Lacky.

Also, what is that, a brag? a beat? Your post is devoid of interesting or actionable information.

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 12:57 PM

lacky,

lmr = last minute resistance

afc = average frustrated chump/chode

What he's saying is he was trying to F a chick and she shut him down, but at least he didn't act like a completely idiot the whole time he was trying to get in her pants. At least, that's what we have to assume given the void of real content.

Yugoslav

sippin_criss 08-22-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sippin,

C'mon, there is no need to use those acronyms in the forum to confuse oldies but goodies like Lacky.

Also, what is that, a brag? a beat? Your post is devoid of interesting or actionable information.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, it's pretty much all just another standard beat.

I hooked up with this girl a few years ago, we didn't ever hang out again but we talked a lot and got along really well. Last year I saw her at a concert and we made out but she had a bf!@!!! She came over yesterday to hang out and I was cocky/funnying the piss out of her. Had a bunch of drinks at my place then went out to a bar and had some more. She comes home with me, I have her in my room, on my bed, TELLING her how bad she wants me, and she agreed, she just wouldn't cheat on her bf. I feel like I could have got her but my "game" just isn't tight enough, as Mystery would say. Anyways, on Friday I'm going to be her responsible adult while she gets her wisdom teeth out, so hopefully she's out of it enough that I can rape her.

Ditch Digger 08-22-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sippin,

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I hooked up with this girl a few years ago, we didn't ever hang out again but we talked a lot and got along really well. Last year I saw her at a concert and we made out but she had a bf!@!!! She came over yesterday to hang out and I was cocky/funnying the piss out of her. Had a bunch of drinks at my place then went out to a bar and had some more. She comes home with me, I have her in my room, on my bed, TELLING her how bad she wants me, and she agreed, she just wouldn't cheat on her bf. I feel like I could have got her but my "game" just isn't tight enough, as Mystery would say. Anyways, on Friday I'm going to be her responsible adult while she gets her wisdom teeth out, so hopefully she's out of it enough that I can rape her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, so you don't f her and then you have to be her manfriend to take of her while she is pissing and moaning. Huge beat.

If she was in my bed I would've pulled out all the stops. If that didn't work I'd say I'm going to sleep on the couch. Pretty sure the threat of you going to the couch would seal the deal for almost every girl you've already had sexy time with.

lacky 08-22-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lacky,

lmr = last minute resistance

afc = average frustrated chump/chode

What he's saying is he was trying to F a chick and she shut him down, but at least he didn't act like a completely idiot the whole time he was trying to get in her pants. At least, that's what we have to assume given the void of real content.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

so, he was saying that last night was pretty much like most nights for him? why post that?

[ QUOTE ]
I hooked up with this girl a few years ago, we didn't ever hang out again but we talked a lot and got along really well. Last year I saw her at a concert and we made out but she had a bf!@!!! She came over yesterday to hang out and I was cocky/funnying the piss out of her. Had a bunch of drinks at my place then went out to a bar and had some more. She comes home with me, I have her in my room, on my bed, TELLING her how bad she wants me, and she agreed, she just wouldn't cheat on her bf. I feel like I could have got her but my "game" just isn't tight enough, as Mystery would say. Anyways, on Friday I'm going to be her responsible adult while she gets her wisdom teeth out

[/ QUOTE ]

this site may clear up any confusoin your experiencing.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 01:47 PM

sippin,

Ditch is likely on to the right sort of strategy here....it sounds like you needed to take away your attention from her (called a freeze-out). If she really was turned on and horny, it's really just a matter of turning her on/teasing her then taking that emotional state away...rinse/repeat until she CAN'T [censored] TAKE IT ANY MORE.

But, yeah, huge beat. And, also, why are you helping her with her wisdom teeth? SHE HAS A B/F for that crap, durrrr.

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 01:49 PM

lacky,

He is *definitely* on her F ladder unless his calibration is really awful and misrepresented the situation by a huge margin.

The wisdom teeth thing is setting her up to move him to the other ladder, however.

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

so, he was saying that last night was pretty much like most nights for him? why post that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd guess most nights he doesn't get to LMR and has a milder level of frustration.

Yugoslav

suzzer99 08-22-2007 01:56 PM

Yugo/Microbet are you guys coming to the little OOT LA get-together thing that tuq is trying to organize?

sippin_criss 08-22-2007 02:00 PM

Freezeout, so obv. Her bf is out of town, and she lives with her grandma who can't drive. I'm not too worried about switching ladders, plus like I said, good chance I'll get to rape her. Anyways, I'll see if I can get another chance to get her drunk and in my room and freeze her ass out.

sippin_criss 08-22-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd guess most nights he doesn't get to LMR and has a milder level of frustration.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

heyooooooooo

rhettoric 08-22-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lacky,

He is *definitely* on her F ladder unless his calibration is really awful and misrepresented the situation by a huge margin.

The wisdom teeth thing is setting her up to move him to the other ladder, however.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how. taking care of her after surgery is textbook friends ladder. If he was uber he might be able to manipulate the event to score at a later date, but man, that's as bad as it gets!

Slim Pickens 08-22-2007 02:18 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, August, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
I would also [censored] Jen Harman to the point of dehydration. No clue when she got so adorable.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a case of classic gender role reversal. She's highly intelligent, not ugly, successful, wealthy, and kind of a jerk. All the younger men want to sleep with her for the same reason all the 21-27 year old chicks want to sleep with jerkish married mid-thirties business dudes. I have no idea what that reason is.

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 02:30 PM

rhettoric,

He's not on the friends ladder if they were in bed, making out, and she was v horny and putting up standard resistance. Friend ladder members do not get that far.

This response assumes you mean that the wisdom thing is classic textbook friend ladder...frankly, your post confuses me so I'm not positive I know what you're trying to say, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

heyooooooooo

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I wasn't making a joke or burning you. I feel where you're coming from...nothing to be ashamed of. Just use it as motivation to go pwn and get better.

Yugoslav

Ditch Digger 08-22-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would also [censored] Jen Harman to the point of dehydration. No clue when she got so adorable.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a case of classic gender role reversal. She's highly intelligent, not ugly, successful, wealthy, and kind of a jerk. All the younger men want to sleep with her for the same reason all the 21-27 year old chicks want to sleep with jerkish married mid-thirties business dudes. I have no idea what that reason is.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's far from a jerk, like the total opposite.

FWIW, Cyndi V. >>>>>>>> Jen H.

terrellk11 08-22-2007 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

And for similarly profound statements, let's note that (1) the earth is round, not flat; (2) the sky is blue; and (3) I suck at sngs.

King Car 08-22-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sippin,

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, so you don't f her and then you have to be her manfriend to take of her while she is pissing and moaning. Huge beat.

If she was in my bed I would've pulled out all the stops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sippin,

Moral of the story is that you missed a ridiculously standard push here.

The whole "I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend" line was simply her tossing you up a soft ball to knock out of the park. She had made her mind up that she was going to sleep with you. All she needed was a little nudge.

I liken this situtation to when I plan on going to the gym after work, and others are going to happy hour. I have all my gym stuff with me, and have the intention of working out. But when I see everyone going to the bar, I start having that internal conversation telling myself " you can always work out tommorow".

From there, someone will throw out some one liner about how I should come have some beers, and before I know it I have racked up a $100 tab at happy hour. All I needed was a little nudge.

As an aside, Ditch hit it right on the head about the little helper thing.
Its rather nice of you to be helping her out during her wisdom tooth extravaganze. But that will surely start you on the slippery slope to friendville.

Obv, it would be a dick move to cancel on helping her that day, but be advised you entering into treacherous waters.

Slim Pickens 08-22-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just stuff I've heard about her, mostly third-hand information originating in the Henderson PTA moms circuit, from people running into her in non-poker situations. In her defense, I saw her get up from the table in the middle of the 1k Stud/8 event to sign an autograph for a fan on the rail, which is a very generous act for a poker player in the middle of a tournament she obviously didn't want to be in. I guess it's more that I've heard about her coming off as a jerk sometimes, but I haven't actually seen it first-hand.

TruFloridaGator 08-22-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What ever happened to that huge thread of STTF classic threads that theshadow(?) had going?

[/ QUOTE ]

Davey 08-22-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...&PHPSESSID=

sippin_criss 08-22-2007 05:05 PM

hey,

same girl is coming over to hang out again, but im out of booze. when she shows up should i just tell her to touch it?

pifhluk 08-22-2007 05:06 PM

Does anyone have AT&T for their cable/internet? They sent me an offer that is $10/month cheaper than my current provider, 1 month free and all of the movie channels free for 1 year + it says they use fiber optics which I think is better than what Time Warner uses. No contract no install fee.

Ditch Digger 08-22-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey,

same girl is coming over to hang out again, but im out of booze. when she shows up should i just tell her to touch it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Weed ftw.

K䲰䮥n 08-22-2007 05:43 PM

The internet is broken. I can only browse 2p2 wtf?

*smart answer: "there's more?"

Pudge714 08-22-2007 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey,

[/ QUOTE ]

Weed ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]
Out of booze regardless of circumstance answer is to buy more booze.

microbet 08-22-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yugo/Microbet are you guys coming to the little OOT LA get-together thing that tuq is trying to organize?

[/ QUOTE ]

None of those guys know me and I don't know them, but tuq seems pretty damn funny so I'm interested if I'm invited.

Pasterbator 08-22-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey,

[/ QUOTE ]

Weed ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, get off of 2p2 and GO BUY SOME BOOZE.

Finnisher 08-22-2007 05:54 PM

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Tournament
Blinds: t1000/t2000
(Ante: t250)
9 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: t49135
UTG+1: t28320
MP1: t31354
MP2: t33588
MP3: t42594
Hero: t40602
Button: t178934
SB: t49000
BB: t53970

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
5 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to t6000</font>, Button folds, SB calls t5000 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t11250)</font>, BB calls t4000 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t16250)</font>.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (t20250, 3 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (t20250, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets t12000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in t34352</font>

$26 17.5k gtd on FTP, about 55 left. Should I just bet the flop? And call a shove? And if not, turn goes like that? Everyone's playing pretty solid, haven't seen anything weird, I've raised a couple of hands recently.

Ditch Digger 08-22-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey,

[/ QUOTE ]

Weed ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, get off of 2p2 and GO BUY SOME BOOZE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or just take her to a mexican restaurant and drink a [censored] ton of margaritas.

ShipIt77 08-22-2007 06:04 PM

I ran hot at 2/4nl hu, proceeded to lose my mind and took a huge shot at 10/20nl hu. Ship the $4k pot.

Full Tilt Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $20 BB (2 handed) Hand History converter Courtesy of PokerZion.com

Button ($2020)
BB ($1980)

Preflop: Button posts a blind of $20.
<font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $50</font>, Button (poster) calls $40.

Flop: ($110) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Button checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $100</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $320</font>, BB calls $220.

Turn: ($750) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Button bets $540</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $1600 (All-In)</font>, Button calls $1060.

River: ($3950) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $3950

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has 5h 7h (two pair, sevens and fives).
Button has 2s 2h (three of a kind, twos).
Outcome: Button wins $3950. </font>

The Yugoslavian 08-22-2007 06:09 PM

Not having booze is never a good excuse, lol. I make sure I have access to a semi-full bar and I DON'T EVEN DRINK, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

Kevin8423 08-22-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Tournament
Blinds: t1000/t2000
(Ante: t250)
9 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: t49135
UTG+1: t28320
MP1: t31354
MP2: t33588
MP3: t42594
Hero: t40602
Button: t178934
SB: t49000
BB: t53970

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
5 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to t6000</font>, Button folds, SB calls t5000 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t11250)</font>, BB calls t4000 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t16250)</font>.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (t20250, 3 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (t20250, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets t12000</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in t34352</font>

$26 17.5k gtd on FTP, about 55 left. Should I just bet the flop? And call a shove? And if not, turn goes like that? Everyone's playing pretty solid, haven't seen anything weird, I've raised a couple of hands recently.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would raise to 5k in LP to keep the pot a bit more controlled for the flop. As played you need to bet, with your stack I'd probably try to keep it as cheap as possible because I'm still folding to a shove, so maybe like 9500?

Turn looks fine, he could be betting straight or a flush there but I think his range is a bit wider than that so it should be profitable.

sixfour 08-22-2007 06:10 PM

So I drop like 25 bucks onto Stars for tilt relief purposes as and when, if I needed to build a roll from scratch these sats to the Sunday 100k would be perfect. Guy that won the pot shoved "because of pot odds"

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP2 (t1280)
MP3 (t1930)
Hero (t1355)
Button (t940)
SB (t660)
BB (t2145)
UTG (t1310)
UTG+1 (t1895)
MP1 (t1285)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls t50, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t200</font>, Button calls t200, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises to t660</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t1355</font>, Button calls t740 (All-In).

Flop: (t3055) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Turn: (t3055) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: (t3055) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: t3055

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has 9h 3h (full house, nines full of threes).
Hero has Qc Qs (two pair, queens and nines).
Button has Ac Td (two pair, aces and nines).
Outcome: SB wins t3055. </font>

bones 08-22-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, Cyndi V. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Jen H.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

And for similarly profound statements, let's note that (1) the earth is round, not flat; (2) the sky is blue; and (3) I suck at sngs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crazy eyes are a 1.5 pt deduction for me.