Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Bin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Never Trust Anyone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284637)

bonds 12-19-2006 12:35 PM

Re: Reminds me of a girl I knew....

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi's ungreen. Ryan just fixed it. We don't know why it happened, but it would seem that it wasn't anything the powers that be were aware of.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi for Mod!

Dane S 12-19-2006 12:35 PM

Re: Never Trust Anyone

Why would you want to bang her? There are many cheaper and hotter prostitutes out there who won't spread lies about you when it's over.

BrandiRose 12-19-2006 12:35 PM

LOL. BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING.... He was sitting right there. Just because I was pushing the buttons when he was telling me what to do, does not mean I owe him. If we had made money, he would not have given it to me. It would still be HIS money. Because technically, it was HIM who was playing.
And my name is already ruined. Thank you very much.

wiggs73 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not giving you a penny, you piece of [censored]!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job newhizzle, you totally blew your chance at getting your cash back.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO. He blew it with the first complete lie he posted. Now after a whole slew of them....
Regardless, he was sitting there for most of it. We never had a deal. And I don't owe him [censored]. When his eyes were all red and puffy from his losses that weekend, I told him I'd help him out when I got my bankroll up. Please someone tell me why I should NOW???

Sorry not happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

with $43 dollars to your name, I doubt very much he's expecting to get it back anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO! She blew her roll on bebe tops and toasters + some satellite entries. Regardless, she is broke now and eating canned turkey, etc. Please someone tell me why he should expect to get his money back NOW?? Sorry not happening.

Gildwulf 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

title changed

Dids 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

Brandi,

Perhaps you might want to try a site where people are going to trust your word over Newhizzle's. I believe that site is called www.won'teverexistinthehistoryoftime.com.

By-Tor 12-19-2006 12:36 PM

Brandi,

Serious question.

WHAT ARE THE VOICES TELLING YOU NOW????

bones 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO. He blew it with the first complete lie he posted. Now after a whole slew of them....
Regardless, he was sitting there for most of it. We never had a deal. And I don't owe him [censored]. When his eyes were all red and puffy from his losses that weekend, I told him I'd help him out when I got my bankroll up. Please someone tell me why I should NOW???

Sorry not happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

GL making it in the gambling world if you don't understand why you need to pay him back.

[/ QUOTE ]

DID YA MISS THE PART WHERE HE WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO?

[/ QUOTE ]

a) I read the part about you text messaging him, saying that you were winning. Then changing his password.

b) On the <1% chance that you're telling the truth and he was there, and you still told him you'd pay him back, you pay him back. That's how giving someone your word works. You say something, then follow through with it. I realize how foreign that is to someone like you, but yeah, that's how it works in poker.

By-Tor 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
title changed

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Vasquez 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

Perhaps you might want to try a site where people are going to trust your word over Newhizzle's. I believe that site is called www.won'teverexistinthehistoryoftime.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

=D

LeapFrog 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When his eyes were all red and puffy from his losses that weekend, I told him I'd help him out when I got my bankroll up. Please someone tell me why I should NOW???

[/ QUOTE ]

Very big of you. Wow.

Hamburglar 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

If we had made money, he would not have given it to me. It would still be HIS money. Because technically, it was HIM who was playing.

wow.............just wow.

TroutMaskReplica 12-19-2006 12:37 PM

brandi, do you deny that part about changing his password? you haven't denied it so far

context 12-19-2006 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry not happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

GL making it in the gambling world if you don't understand why you need to pay him back.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, let me get this right.

You say he was crying because he spent the weekend playing live poker, and losing 200k. When he wasn't losing 200k playing live, he was crying, choking the chicken and dealing with you locking yourself in the bathroom for the night, and making phone calls to other people.

And.

At the same time he was watching you play on a laptop and loosing 30k. Which apparently took most of the night (or was it two nights?)

He was doing both . At the same time.

otnemem 12-19-2006 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you want to bang her? There are many cheaper and hotter prostitutes out there who won't spread lies about you when it's over.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because she's out of her mind, and I find that unbelievably sexy.

His Boy Elroy 12-19-2006 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
title changed

[/ QUOTE ]

nice call

Sponger. 12-19-2006 12:38 PM

THIS THREAD IS BLOWING UP RIGHT NOW. YEAHHHHH

Cry Me A River 12-19-2006 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please! The chance that Brandi's ever holding anything near $30K?

That doesn't belong to somebody else that is!

No big loss. Newhizzle's was never seeing any of that money anyway.

apefish 12-19-2006 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If he accomplished losing 30K online with you and 200K live in a weekend as well as having you kill yourself in his room. NEWHIZZLE must not have had time for a rub and tug every night

[/ QUOTE ]

DID YA MISS THE PART WHERE SHE GAVE HIM A HANDJOB?

sightless 12-19-2006 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Because she's out of her mind, and I find that unbelievably sexy.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm qft [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

BigBiceps 12-19-2006 12:39 PM

Long thread initiated by a drama queen with a great ironic title about never trusing anyone, when the OP is the one not to be trusted.

Huggles,
BigBiceps

svelte 12-19-2006 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
title changed

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir

Even if troll thread, still fine entertainment.

continue...

bigshowmack 12-19-2006 12:39 PM

Re: Never Trust Anyone *DELETED*

Post deleted by Ryan Beal

TheLobster 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

'Brandi, give me an handjob and play 25/50 NL' ?

BrandiRose 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

Okay well... thanks everyone. All I can say is that I never would have posted in regards to Mark if he had not slandered me. It was not something I wanted to get involved in. And if you don't believe me, that's fine.

For those who care ~ I have two job interviews on Thursday for bar tending.

mrkilla 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
THE CHRISTMAS MIRACLE LIVES!!!!!

I knew there was something worth waking up for today!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

all she needs to do is Marry a mod now right?

i am run 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL. BECAUSE I AM SCREAMING.... He was sitting right there. Just because I was pushing the buttons when he was telling me what to do, does not mean I owe him. If we had made money, he would not have given it to me. It would still be HIS money. Because technically, it was HIM who was playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, she does understand SARCASM

durkahdurkah 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

this entire debacle is [censored] rediculous

cpitt398 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

if he was there making the calls, why did you guys get into hte fight that caused you to lock yourdself into the bathroom and cut yourself? WHen was the bottel of wine consumed.?

ShakeZula06 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But here's a legit question... if someone spread vicious lies about you and smeared your name, and if you were not fully responsible for their loss, would you still consider giving them even a penny????

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice how she's giving herself an out to never pay newhizzle back. What a con.

Vasquez 12-19-2006 12:40 PM

Bar names?

Dids 12-19-2006 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

This is a forum where a ton of folks have come up through the ranks together. You'll find a good number of posts by Newhizzle in the various forums here. I think it's fair to say that people know and respect his game.

From my understanding, the hands that have been posted contain errors so fundamental that there's no way he would have ever suggested those plays.

This dog just won't hunt.

Phresh 12-19-2006 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get carpal tunnel.

bones 12-19-2006 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay well... thanks everyone. All I can say is that I never would have posted in regards to Mark if he had not slandered me. It was not something I wanted to get involved in. And if you don't believe me, that's fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

In Vegas? Make sure to wear one of those Bebe tops.

Tonding 12-19-2006 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No need to comment on this one.

Hamburglar 12-19-2006 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
305 registered and 294 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! [censored] YOU PEOPLE, i'm going for breakfast. not starving myself for this thread.

TroutMaskReplica 12-19-2006 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but you brought him up before he ever posted in this thread!?

apefish 12-19-2006 12:42 PM

Somewhere there is someone who does. And on behalf of him I wish you good luck.

Sponger. 12-19-2006 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This year, I've slept with more people than I have in the past couple years combined. That number is four. Two of them were boyfriends that I dated for a few months at a time (though not at the same time obviously). Both of those boyfriends were each amazingly talented and smart. Since my last break up a few months back. I've been with 2 people.

All together, I've slept with less than a dozen people. Anything else you want to know???

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi,

Did you have sex with this guy?

NSFW obv
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9855/bbbbb3ub1.jpg

Perplexity 12-19-2006 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where?