Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301352)

chuckleslovakian 01-11-2007 04:45 PM

Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else looking forward to Lucky's post today as much as I am?

PS... I'm probably going to vote for Aaron.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm going to vote for Durron

GetThere1Time 01-11-2007 04:46 PM

bwahahahahahhfhd;lsfsd;lkfjsdf

GetThere1Time 01-11-2007 04:50 PM

All,

I think aaron is a villager. I don't like the way his wagon is picking up speed

shortline99 01-11-2007 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...beta238dc8.gif

KyrosMother 01-11-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All,

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...beta238dc8.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is me reading the thread today.....

KyrosMother 01-11-2007 05:07 PM

BTW - if Chuck isn't evil, I will gladly go FCBL or Chim tomorrow. If it looks close tonight, I will switch to FCBL, if need be.

Oh, and Herbie, I completely concur with your "sick read" on Soah. I think we have better options right now - but I truly believe there was at least one evil on Tabako. Possibly 2, but at least 1.

BluffBlank 01-11-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One other thing - all your confirmeds - when you are all dead, you will have left the village with nothing more to go on. That will be a lot of fun...

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, I can see you are not happy with this whole thing but a couple of points. First off FCBL has been a serious target for several days now. The same people keep defending/not voting for him. There is only so much info to be learned from him as a potential target
Secondly I don't care who is confirmed and who isn't - do you really think there is a better choice than FCBL today? If so speak up please - we want to hear different opinions. Just because I am unlikely to change my vote doesn't mean it is worthless to discuss other options....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think aaron has a better chance of being mengha then fcbl or chim.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bluff whenever you get back remember to tell us WTF this post was all about.....

[/ QUOTE ]

i think they're all evil.

I dont think fcbl or chim is mengha.

thefore aaron is more likely to be mengha then them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok specific questions then
1. Who is Aaron?
2. Why do you quote a post that does contain the word Mengha with a comment about how Aaron? is more likely Mengha than two other people?

[/ QUOTE ]
1.jeebus, I'm somehow confusing Aaronk and patton. replace aaron with patton in my post. sorry for the confusion. I think I need to get some sleep.
2.I was stating why I think patton is a better lynch then fcbl.

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 05:13 PM

Ok I really don't care who we lynch tonight I just don't want anything stupid going on. If we get a late Xorbie wagon or something I am gonna get really upset and Zurvan's head might explode

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW - if Chuck isn't evil, I will gladly go FCBL or Chim tomorrow. If it looks close tonight, I will switch to FCBL, if need be.

Oh, and Herbie, I completely concur with your "sick read" on Soah. I think we have better options right now - but I truly believe there was at least one evil on Tabako. Possibly 2, but at least 1.

[/ QUOTE ]
KM,
Can you talk a little about why you like a Chuck vote so much better than the others? I think he is a fine vote I am just curious

Patton4 01-11-2007 05:34 PM

This is just out of the blue, but now that I know I'm aaron... have people really been talking about chim being Mengha? If not, then it looks bad for Bluff, because I just was reading through Mengha's attack on Short and the responses... this one from Chim struck me as particularly fishy. I wrote down "Chim=Mengha?".

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I don't see the point of trying to kill shortline on day 1 with an attack by Mengha. Seems like unnecessary risk for little potential gain. Who was most pwned by shortline in BCS...?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also thought this may be a good way to figure out who Mengha is. I was hoping one of the players that have played with him a ton would know who often shoots for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first quote was from Sighing. Chim's response just seems strange.

Plus... I'm assuming that Chim was Nick's peek. So I think he has a good chance of mengha.

If nobody had mentioned Chim as Mengha then it was a bad slipup on Bluff's part. I don't have much on Bluff yet, but I'm only about 450 posts into my reread.

The only other thing of note is that Shorty immediately calls me out after he is attacked and confirmed as Cyradis. He next calls out Stephen as bad. Next he says Lucky is Toth, and then quotes his own post with a post that says "WTF rigged" or something similar. Next he says Chuck is evil (maybe his first true response?) and then later says GT1T is mengha.

I'll post more as I read.

dmk 01-11-2007 05:36 PM

FCBL

Patton4 01-11-2007 05:36 PM

The Lucky as Toth could have been true as well in Short's accusations. I'm looking for more signs of this as I go.

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Plus... I'm assuming that Chim was Nick's peek. So I think he has a good chance of mengha.

[/ QUOTE ]
When you get around to it - what makes you assume this?

KyrosMother 01-11-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
KM,
Can you talk a little about why you like a Chuck vote so much better than the others? I think he is a fine vote I am just curious

[/ QUOTE ]

First,
Well, as I said, I really believe there was 1-2 wolves on LC. The LC voters were Chim, Chuck, FCBL, FMX (good), Shorty (pain in the ass neutral [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]), Tobako (evil). I am okay with Chim, Chuck or FCBL today.

Second,
Chuck has been a little less involved than I think he normally is. He's not offering his opinion as much, nor is he posting in the morning to the extent he usually does.

Third,
He's not Poledra. I am not saying Chim or FCBL are. Nor am I saying I am. But Chuck isn't.

Fourth,
I have a theory on FCBL and Chim. It may be stupid, but it makes me suspect them a little less. Depending on what happens tonight and info we get, that could change.

I think that's it.

fmxda 01-11-2007 06:04 PM

Haha, yeah I forgot to apologize for my lastminute lastchance vote. I still wanted to lynch chim more than anyone else though.

God I hate rereading when the thread is this long =P

Patton4 01-11-2007 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
When you get around to it - what makes you assume this?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's the other person he voted for yesterday. I'm a villager... hopefully Chim is a wolf. The only problem with that is that he came out firing at me... which makes me think he had no wolves to offer us and was just going with his best ideas.

He also mentions GT1T as a possibility on Day 3.

As a confirmed villager, I'd hope that you would actually be going back to see what Nich said in his posts to see if there is any info that can help you make your decisions.

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As a confirmed villager, I'd hope that you would actually be going back to see what Nich said in his posts to see if there is any info that can help you make your decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL at scolding me - actually I am still at work and plan to reread the whole thing when I get home, for now I kind of have to pop in and out and can only deal with the latest posts

Patton4 01-11-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL at scolding me - actually I am still at work and plan to reread the whole thing when I get home, for now I kind of have to pop in and out and can only deal with the latest posts

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry... just frustrated... confirmeds need to be rereading the most because they have the most power right now... they should not be relying on others to tell them what has happened in the last few days.

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nich I am pretty sure Shorty has been babbling pretty much at random because he knows no one is paying any attention to him and causing confusion is his best bet at getting the village to lynch other villagers

[/ QUOTE ]
hey, how do you know i'm not still playing against the evils here? those bastards tried to kill me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shortline, from what I have seen of your play in past threads, you would not give up a possibility of winning the game just to spite someone for attempted manslaughter... devilslaughter... Cyradisslaughter. Notice that you cannot say slaughter without LAUGHTER coming out somehow.

It is probably not good for you that you were exposed so early in the game, but with total inability to be killed and a hidden Toth, I think you are in very good shape. I have been concentrating so much on the wolves that I did not consider that there is another team involved that we need to consider.

[/ QUOTE ]
So after getting my wrist slapped by Patton I decided to go back and reread a random page real quick and found this gem from FCBL. I have bolded the last part because he has been on top of the rules/etc all game and it seems horribly horribly forced. This combined with the "Cyradis seems to be winning what can we do to stop her" thing today is why I think FCBL could very easily be Toth.

Patton - No worries dude [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 06:41 PM

Basically the point I am trying to make is that I call bull[censored] on this whole FCBL 1st level villager [censored]. You would think that someone with a desk cluttered full of index cards would have at least "considered" the presence of a neutral team right? I don't know how much more you people want but basically every time FCBL comes on and chats for a while he makes at least one post that is equally as incriminating as the one I just quoted.

soah 01-11-2007 06:51 PM

fine fcbl first

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 06:53 PM

Vote FCBL

xorbie 01-11-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

[/ QUOTE ]

fairly wolfy post

xorbie 01-11-2007 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

another midly wolfy post

Zurvan 01-11-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All,

[/ QUOTE ]

fairly wolfy post

[/ QUOTE ]

lol?

xorbie 01-11-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Confirmeds - You want FCBL lynched, and you don't want competing bandwagons. But you don't want people "voting along with you". You can't have it both ways.

I am worried also that if we say "everyone vote with the confirmeds" (which I said I would do, but I am now thinking is bad overall for the village) that tomorrow we know nothing more than we knew today. I, personally, gained a lot of knowledge from the differing votes last night. I think we shoot ourselves in the foot when we tell people they need to agree with the confirmeds or they are evil. That is fine when we get to must lynch - but we aren't there yet.

I don't mean to rant, but I think you guys (confirmeds) need to lead and draw people out more - not just say "OMG why isn't everyone voting ABC!!!' - because otherwise that is what you will get.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm

xorbie 01-11-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All,

[/ QUOTE ]

fairly wolfy post

[/ QUOTE ]

lol?

[/ QUOTE ]

the way of the xorbie is shrouded in mystery.

LuckayLuck 01-11-2007 07:12 PM

Reading...
the only thing I know for sure is that I won't be voting fcbl tonight (though all the confirm'ds gunning at him is making me weaken my resolve, I'll go down either looking like a genius or dumb through my defense of FCBL. Standard.)

where's the list of nichp's peeks, guys? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

btw, sneak preview of my list: I really like boilers' list...we seem to think on the same wavelength
[ QUOTE ]
toth -GT1T

Evil
chim
bluff
patton
Chuck

Is it this easy?

[/ QUOTE ]

I strongly dislike Zurvan's path:
[ QUOTE ]
FCBL - commented enough on this one. I'll concede that he COULD be a wolf, but is nowhere near my top choice

Then patton - probably
Then luckay - mistake
Then soah - blunder

[/ QUOTE ]

LuckayLuck 01-11-2007 07:18 PM

I can't believe you guys made such a huge day out of this day. Open and shut??

[ QUOTE ]
patton is a wolf...i consider that evidence stronger than a seer peek

[/ QUOTE ]

combined with the million other posts about patton = wolf?
nich's second peek was probably a power role village who could easily claim / already claimed / a dead villager

patton
excel spreadsheet of doom soon

Zurvan 01-11-2007 07:19 PM

Luckay

xorbie secondary vote, for not reading the full thread. Not even today's posts on this page, even.

LuckayLuck 01-11-2007 07:24 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...alloreon4a.jpg

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 07:28 PM

ZOMG I have a guaranteed wolf tell on Luckay! He is Wolfy McWolferson this game! ZOMG spreadsheet evidence coming soon!
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I browsed some of clown's posts, I can't make any sense of the code, so I won't try

chim was clear in several people's lists who I consider villagers, which is primarily why I consider chim to be clear. What clown did to chim I'm drawing an inconclusive read from, but I think that chim is a vanillager.

I also re-read GT1T. Toth??
I also re-read Chuckles. Ridiculously evil??
Chuckles

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad you managed to reread me in the last 9 minutes since your last post, in which most of those 9 minutes 2+2 was down

[/ QUOTE ]
He is always a wolf when he claims to reread but doesn't! Seriously people - this is 100% accurate [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

soah 01-11-2007 07:40 PM

I read Herbie's post at 6:35. Then I read all of chuck's posts from the start of the game until the quote in question. I looked at the clock again: 6:37. Doesn't take much time to reread ppl whose posts are mostly garbage throwaway remarks. One of his few notable contributions this game was attempting to discredit an attack on tabako. His others were some horribly bad posts about Luckay.

LuckayLuck 01-11-2007 07:42 PM

Rehashing the Dead's views:

TABAKO (wolf)
<ul type="square">[*]Defended BluffBlank on day2, strangely...actually...the way that tabako did it, it might be construed as bluff = villager for him to look good. Unknown.[*]Has attacked KM[*]some chim interaction, unknown conclusion[/list]

LASTCHANCE
<ul type="square">[*]Strongest reads: soah = villager
[*]Suspicious of patton, FBCL[/list]
NICHOLASP
<ul type="square">[*]Really wanted chim lynched yesterday[*]Obviously also wanted patton lynched
[ QUOTE ]
i think they killed books because of how he posted about patton...period

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
patton is a wolf...i consider that evidence stronger than a seer peek

[/ QUOTE ] [/list]

LuckayLuck 01-11-2007 07:51 PM

apparently I forgot to do this yesterday (I did, but it was lost in the crashes)
only the relevant people are listed, like previously

WDCBOOKS
<ul type="square">[*]Wanted patton dead[/list]

ok, that's the only solid conclusion I came up with

Nicholasp likely saw this as an opportunity to disguise himself as the seer with his patton peek

Re-read WDCBooks from a wolf point of view and think to yourself "If I was a wolf, why would I kill WDCBooks?" the answer should be clearly

Patton

LuckayLuck 01-11-2007 07:56 PM

oh, Stephen H thought he was on the villager side too so he has very valid points to make

STEPHEN H
<ul type="square">[*]Wanted chuckles lynched[*]Doesn't like a bluff lynch (as of day2 early)[*]Wanted patton lynched[*]after a re-read, wanted GT1T lynched (for "good reasons")[/list]

by the way, as anecdotal evidence of my villagerness, every single villager who has died has considered me villagery

LuckayLuck 01-11-2007 08:05 PM

are the wolves all that hesitant to pile on patton?

soah 01-11-2007 08:07 PM

Random food for thought: My "Luckay is a wolf. FCBL is Toth. Discuss." post was deliberately worded to look seerish. In fact, I used exactly that wording to make a post as the seer in a turbo a few weeks ago. In spite of this, Luckay continued to gun for tabako without hesitation, and I survived the night. So as I see it, either the evils knew my statement about FCBL was false and/or Luckay is not a wolf. I have never referred to either of fcbl or luckay as villagery this game so there is no inconsistency within my posts, and I would assume that the wolves do not know Toth's identity at this point.

Boiler_bd 01-11-2007 08:17 PM

soah, maybe you were peeked, or maybe they peeked a better lead?

Luckay - as you said that's pretty much how I see that game right now. I think FCBL is a 1st level villager as well.

HerbieGRD 01-11-2007 08:19 PM

So I am going to sleep - good luck village. In case I die before I wake I have ranked all the remaining non-confirmeds from least likely pro-village to most likely. After the game we can all look back at my list and laugh when the last 4 evils are KM, IY, Xorbie and Boiler [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

FCBL
patton
chuckles
soah
chim
luckay
gt1t
bluffblank
IY
KyrosMother
xorbie
boiler