Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535747)

Ryanj37 11-15-2007 05:28 AM

Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

mmmmm... bacon cheesburgers [drooling onomatopoeia]

Das Budrick 11-15-2007 05:45 AM

the worst swing I had at 50nl was like 7 BI, then I thought well obv move up to make it back, lost 4 BI at 100nl and called it a day

I think I made all of it back within 2k hands at 50nl

soah 11-15-2007 06:50 AM

Poker Stars, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG+2: $426.10
Hero (MP1): $609.30
MP2: $690.10
CO: $646.80
BTN: $846.70
SB: $570
BB: $811.50
UTG: $1,425.10
UTG+1: $573

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP1)
2 folds, <font color="red">UTG+2 raises to $18</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $54</font>, 5 folds, UTG+2 calls $36

Flop: ($117) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG+2 checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($117) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG+2 bets $80</font>, Hero calls $80

River: ($277) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG+2 bets $200</font>, Hero calls $200

Results: $677 Pot ($3 Rake)
UTG+2 showed A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and LOST (-$334 NET)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Kings) and WON $674 (+$340 NET)

Poker Stars, $5/$10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 8 Players

MP1: $731.50
Hero (MP2): $1,168
CO: $140
BTN: $1,117
SB: $1,758.80
BB: $1,230
UTG: $1,044
UTG+1: $1,247

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP2)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $35</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $30, BB folds

Flop: ($80) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $50</font>, Hero calls $50

Turn: ($180) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $120</font>, Hero calls $120

River: ($420) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $380</font>, Hero calls $380

Results: $1,180 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and WON $1,177 (+$592 NET)
SB showed J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and LOST (-$585 NET)

I love calling.

I don't post the ones I lose though.

bottomset 11-15-2007 06:54 AM

is he bluffing with KJ on the river there? valuebetting? betting for the sake of betting?

Das Budrick 11-15-2007 07:12 AM

ah, a little bit of each it seems

the_main 11-15-2007 07:16 AM

Anyone know who 'ahhh_snap' is? He plays 25/50 on stars, but was in my 1/2 game yesterday or today. He was playing pretty solid, so I assumed he was making a video or something. I ended up stacking him in one hand and would love to see the video if it exists.

vizer02 11-15-2007 07:51 AM

He's a friend of Daut44's from Cardrunners(Ryan Daut, I think is his real name), so if it's for a vid then it might be on Cardrunners soon. However, here's one of Daut's latest blog entries:

im going to take a couple days off then when i get home i think im going to 24 table 1/2 nl for a few days to cool my head off a little and to get to 300k vpp on stars. im at about 283k right now so i figure 3 days of 24 tabling will get me there and have it cleared so after that ill go back to grinding 10/20.

NT=TOOLBOX 11-15-2007 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My all-ins today went good again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

average ev: 0.6544
money won: 66647.10$
money expected (based on allin equity): 69386.39$
money difference: -2739.29$

[/ QUOTE ]

I've come to realize that all-in equity is a really, really tiny fraction of the overall luck factor.

Not to say you aren't experiencing a run of bad luck; I'm sure you are. But I think that all-in equity tells us much less than we think it does.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow somthing pokerboy said that i agree with =)

guaranteedBluff 11-15-2007 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know who 'ahhh_snap' is? He plays 25/50 on stars, but was in my 1/2 game yesterday or today. He was playing pretty solid, so I assumed he was making a video or something. I ended up stacking him in one hand and would love to see the video if it exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

he has also been playing some 3/6 and 5/10 the past few days. i agree on him being solid; oh and he stacked me so hopefully that gets on a vid

Mike Kelley 11-15-2007 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Soulja boy is coming here the first week of December, I bet like 2,000 people go to that concert.

[/ QUOTE ]
he is a rapper and thus awful

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1p0kerboy 11-15-2007 11:30 AM

Ugh...I'm losing every flip today.

I'm running well below expectation over my last 300k hands. Make it stop!

Jay67s 11-15-2007 11:31 AM

Question for you Regulars

I just started making Platinum every month (last 4 or so). I generally play exactly enough to maintain that level. But since I started so late in the year, I now need about 30k points to make Supernova (which is exactly double what I normally play), Is it worth it to kill myself to make Supernova? How much money gained are we talking about for next year? I currently play 100nl. I am not a pro, I just play as a hobby

Mike Kelley 11-15-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people who get banned get the solar eclipse for an icon? Atleast I think that is an eclipse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know this?

kcheel 11-15-2007 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I just started making Platinum every month (last 4 or so). I generally play exactly enough to maintain that level. But since I started so late in the year, I now need about 30k points to make Supernova (which is exactly double what I normally play), Is it worth it to kill myself to make Supernova? How much money gained are we talking about for next year? I currently play 100nl. I am not a pro, I just play as a hobby

[/ QUOTE ]

Worth it IMO since you are going to be pretty close, as you will get the extra FPP's for the first 6 months next year if you keep hitting Plat every month.

If you just do the 10k/month and thats it, you would basically be getting an extra 10k FPP's/month first half of the year, so thats 60k FPP's, which is about $900 since you could also then purchase the $1500 bonuses instead of the $650's.

Plus you would be able to play in the extra freeroll every week. I am 16k short right now, so I should make it around mid Dec. hopefully.

1p0kerboy 11-15-2007 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It will cost you 100,000 frequent player points next year, or $1500.

CalledDownLight 11-15-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you high FPP earners spend them as soon as you get 100k for those $1500 bonii, or do you save them up so you can look at them as one massive accumulation of glory?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to spend mine until January so I don't have to pay taxes on it this year. I will have to pay next year, but my school looks at how much I made this year to determine financial aid so it will just mean less free money.

Landlord79 11-15-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you high FPP earners spend them as soon as you get 100k for those $1500 bonii, or do you save them up so you can look at them as one massive accumulation of glory?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to spend mine until January so I don't have to pay taxes on it this year. I will have to pay next year, but my school looks at how much I made this year to determine financial aid so it will just mean less free money.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, borrowed money isn't free money...

Das Budrick 11-15-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people who get banned get the solar eclipse for an icon? Atleast I think that is an eclipse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone know this?

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't "turn into" that icon, a lot of new accounts/trolls take the stock icons as their avatars, and get banned within 100 posts so maybe that confuses you. They choose that stock icon and get banned with it as much as they choose the film canister, the sphinx, the stone head, the baseball, the mona lisa etc etc

CalledDownLight 11-15-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not borrowed, its given

GrandMelon 11-15-2007 12:47 PM

ty

Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players

BTN: $97
Hero (SB): $409.50
BB: $139.60
UTG: $374
MP: $384
CO: $120

CO posts $4
Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $8</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $32</font>, BB folds, UTG calls $24

Flop: ($72) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $56</font>, UTG calls $56

Turn: ($184) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $132</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $316</font>, UTG calls $154 and is All-In

River: ($756) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $756 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Jacks) and WON $753 (+$379 NET)
UTG showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Fours) and LOST (-$374 NET)

Landlord79 11-15-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I would have been born 6 years later...

CalledDownLight 11-15-2007 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I would have been born 6 years later...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its given to me by the school, not the government. Not sure if you knew that. We have an endowment of like $10B so they can do stuff like that.

CalledDownLight 11-15-2007 01:17 PM

Leaving in a few hours to drive up to Notre Dame for the weekend to see the Notre Dame vs. Duke football game. The battle for 10 losses. I have been a lifelong Notre Dame fan so its been a tough season all around because they were at least winning over the last two years that Duke didn't win a game. Should be a good time no matter the outcome though.

pattay 11-15-2007 01:34 PM

i was in that boat with temple last year, but now we got THREE wins biiiiiiitches

boston 11-15-2007 01:36 PM

thoughts on this hand? Villian was 7/4/3 that raised so i didnt 3 bet pre - and then the flop call was pumuckel. Is this turn a check fold/ lead fold? As played

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Button ($98.10)
SB ($200.60)
BB ($248.60)
UTG ($260.50)
UTG+1 ($200)
Hero ($266.35)
MP2 ($171.45)
MP3 ($370.25)
CO ($129.90)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls $8, MP2 calls $8, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>.

Flop: ($19) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
[dEr]Wim checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $18</font>, [dEr]Wim folds.

Turn: ($37) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets $24</font>, Hero calls $24.

River: ($85) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, MP2 checks.

Final Pot: $103

I love the check on the river with a full house for a free showdown [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

pattay 11-15-2007 01:51 PM

call flop fold turn imo

mab812 11-15-2007 02:13 PM

GM - do you have a great read on that player to be able to take that turn line, or is that also standard?!?!?

help?

[ QUOTE ]
ty

Full Tilt Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players

BTN: $97
Hero (SB): $409.50
BB: $139.60
UTG: $374
MP: $384
CO: $120

CO posts $4
Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $8</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $32</font>, BB folds, UTG calls $24

Flop: ($72) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $56</font>, UTG calls $56

Turn: ($184) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $132</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $316</font>, UTG calls $154 and is All-In

River: ($756) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $756 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Jacks) and WON $753 (+$379 NET)
UTG showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Fours) and LOST (-$374 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

mab812 11-15-2007 02:15 PM

CDL - which school do you go to?

mlane 11-15-2007 02:21 PM

Wow I just got done reading your post about your past Myturn2raise and wowzorz. The worst part is the not being able to get a job afterwards man that would just crush a ton of people. Also lends itself to the repeat offender, but thats another time. If anyone has not read it here it is:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&amp;vc=1

illini43 11-15-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Leaving in a few hours to drive up to Notre Dame for the weekend to see the Notre Dame vs. Duke football game. The battle for 10 losses. I have been a lifelong Notre Dame fan so its been a tough season all around because they were at least winning over the last two years that Duke didn't win a game. Should be a good time no matter the outcome though.

[/ QUOTE ]

We had 10 losses last year, now we are 8-3 LOL! If only we had beaten Iowa or Michigan, all we would need to go to the Rose Bowl is to beat Northwestern...ugh

Anyways, my first two years here we were 2-9 and 2-10, so going to the Capital One Bowl or wherever will be pretty sweet...since I'm roadtrippin WOO

too eazy 11-15-2007 02:51 PM

all midwestern schools are for chumps

CalledDownLight 11-15-2007 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We had 10 losses last year, now we are 8-3 LOL! If only we had beaten Iowa or Michigan, all we would need to go to the Rose Bowl is to beat Northwestern...ugh

Anyways, my first two years here we were 2-9 and 2-10, so going to the Capital One Bowl or wherever will be pretty sweet...since I'm roadtrippin WOO

[/ QUOTE ]

Mab, I go to Duke, but have been a Notre Dame fan as long as I remember. I will be cheering for Duke, but Notre Dame is still my second team. Its been really rough watching them struggle. If they were undefeated or something I would probably have a tough time cheering for Duke knowing it would ruin their Notre Dame's hopes, but as is maybe a Duke win will get Weis fired and then its a perfect situation.

Illini, you have very good football luck. Over my last 7 years (dating back to my freshman year of high school) my football teams (HS and then Duke) have been a combined 11-66. Every single win is a treat. Also, our only DI win in my 3 years at school (1-33) has been over Northwestern. If you don't beat them then its pretty bad.

1p0kerboy 11-15-2007 03:13 PM

Games are disgusting right now.

Setzermason playing 100NL and on all of my tables. Blah.

CalledDownLight 11-15-2007 03:15 PM

umm...maybe this should go in the SS thread but how do I get this to stop happening. MT2R doesn't say [censored] about how to run good. Capaneo is a clown.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

CO ($200)
Button ($205.15)
SB ($165)
BB ($37)
<font color="#C00000">UTG ($338.95)</font>
UTG+1 ($214.90)
MP1 ($155.40)
MP2 ($164.65)
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($34)</font>

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $8</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $34</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, UTG calls $26.

Flop: ($71) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: ($71) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: ($71) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: $71

Results below:
UTG has 9c 8c (full house, nines full of eights).
Hero has Qc Qd (two pair, queens and nines).
Outcome: UTG wins $71.

1p0kerboy 11-15-2007 03:22 PM

LOL, right after typing that:

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 8 Players

MP2: $107.40
Hero (CO): $98.50
BTN: $110.20
SB: $121.30
BB: $107
UTG: $125.65
UTG+1: $67.70
MP1: $60

MP1 posts $1
Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $4</font>, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $14</font>, 3 folds, UTG calls $10

Flop: ($30.50) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $20</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $111.65 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $64.50 and is All-In

Turn: ($199.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($199.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $199.50 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Aces) and WON $196.50 (+$98 NET)
UTG showed T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and LOST (-$98.50 NET)

mlane 11-15-2007 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
umm...maybe this should go in the SS thread but how do I get this to stop happening. MT2R doesn't say [censored] about how to run good. Capaneo is a clown.

CO ($200)
Button ($205.15)
SB ($165)
BB ($37)
UTG+1 ($214.90)
MP1 ($155.40)
MP2 ($164.65)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $8</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $34</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, UTG calls $26.

Flop: ($71) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Turn: ($71) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: ($71) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Results below:

[/ QUOTE ]

wow is that his standard raise UTG, pretty terrible. Also nice spite call that got there, those stupid [censored] calls just make shortstacking super-uber profitable.

CalledDownLight 11-15-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

CO ($200)
Button ($205.15)
SB ($165)
BB ($37)
UTG+1 ($214.90)
MP1 ($155.40)
MP2 ($164.65)

Results below:

[/ QUOTE ]

wow is that his standard raise UTG, pretty terrible. Also nice spite call that got there, those stupid [censored] calls just make shortstacking super-uber profitable.

[/ QUOTE ]

not when you never [censored] hold vs. capaneo. He calls me every [censored] time he opens and wins like 60% of them.

mab812 11-15-2007 03:46 PM

is setzermason good? i see him on and off... he's like a 14/10?? does he play higher?

[ QUOTE ]
Games are disgusting right now.

Setzermason playing 100NL and on all of my tables. Blah.

[/ QUOTE ]

1p0kerboy 11-15-2007 03:49 PM

[censored] me.

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players

Hero (UTG+1): $100.55
UTG+2: $263.35
MP1: $142.15
MP2: $73.65
CO: $45.85
BTN: $101.10
SB: $92.55
BB: $104.20
UTG: $50

UTG posts $1
Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG+1)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero raises to $5</font>, UTG+2 calls $5, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $4, 3 folds, BB calls $4, UTG calls $4

Flop: ($24.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (5 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $12</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $24</font>, UTG+2 folds, MP2 calls $24, BB folds, <font color="red">UTG raises to $45 and is All-In</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $95.55 and is All-In</font>, MP2 calls $44.15

Turn: ($205.80) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($205.80) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $205.80 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Eights) and LOST (-$73.15 NET)
MP2 showed J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight, Seven to Jack) and WON $204.30 (+$132.15 NET)
UTG mucked K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and LOST (-$50 NET)

<font color="red"> The very next hand and I haven't reloaded yet. I figure it will look like a tilt shove. </font>

Hero (BB): $27.40
UTG: $258.35
UTG+1: $142.15
MP1: $204.30
MP2: $45.85
CO: $101.10
BTN: $100
SB: $99.20

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG calls $1, 2 folds, MP2 calls $1, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $27.40 and is All-In</font>, UTG calls $26.40, MP2 folds

Flop: ($56.30) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: ($56.30) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($56.30) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $56.30 Pot ($2.80 Rake)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a pair of Queens) and LOST (-$27.40 NET)
UTG showed J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a flush, King high) and WON $53.50 (+$26.10 NET)

<font color="red"> Right after, on another table: </font>

Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 PL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players

BTN: $20.55
SB: $137.25
BB: $58
UTG: $51.50
UTG+1: $127.30
UTG+2: $55.35
MP1: $100.45
Hero (MP2): $133
CO: $35.90

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP2)
4 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, CO calls $3.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($8.50) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $7</font>, CO calls $7

Turn: ($22.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $15</font>, CO calls $15

River: ($52.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $15</font>, CO calls $10.40 and is All-In

Results: $73.30 Pot ($3 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Kings) and LOST (-$35.90 NET)
CO showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace to Five) and WON $70.30 (+$34.40 NET)

<font color="red"> Then a blind vs. blind battle and I know this idiot is making a play on me so I call him down. </font>

UTG+1: $95.20
MP1: $18
MP2: $157.15
CO: $63.20
BTN: $97.25
SB: $120.05
Hero (BB): $102.15
UTG: $92.15

Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
6 folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $3</font>, Hero calls $2

Flop: ($6) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $5</font>, Hero calls $5

Turn: ($16) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $12</font>, Hero calls $12

River: ($40) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $32</font>, Hero calls $32

Results: $104 Pot ($3 Rake)
SB showed 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace to Five) and WON $101 (+$49 NET)
Hero mucked 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and LOST (-$52 NET)

mab812 11-15-2007 03:51 PM

CDL - stop short stacking and play him with full stacks and take multiples of the ss [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]