Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   RL pics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=55)

kerssens 05-15-2005 01:30 AM

Re: RL pics

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/f5b77922.jpg

One more...far left is kerssens.

SackUp 05-15-2005 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/f5b77922.jpg

One more...far left is kerssens.

[/ QUOTE ]

you trying to replace the 4 fags in the hot tub?? some multicultural lovin here.

BEP 05-15-2005 04:44 AM

Yes, very hottubesque.

Dead 05-15-2005 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you really gay/bi? not to make fun of you, just wondering. well yeah, i will probably use it as a tool to make fun of ya. but good natured.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a metrosexual. Girls have to fight me for the mirror. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, too bad, you're pretty good lookin',

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't stand you, you Bill James wannabe, sabermetric worshipping, Braves fan. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, Dead... you know just how to make a boy feel special. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yankees own the Braves every time they meet. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

u see chippers home run?? yeah...eat it sucker!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You see the Yankees 15-6 win over the A's?

Chippers home run wasn't against the Yanks. It was against the dodgers. Chipper and Andruw both look like minor leaguers when they play against us.

Hmm, maybe you confused the Dodgers with the Yankees? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

peachy 05-15-2005 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you really gay/bi? not to make fun of you, just wondering. well yeah, i will probably use it as a tool to make fun of ya. but good natured.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a metrosexual. Girls have to fight me for the mirror. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I still can't stand you, you Bill James wannabe, sabermetric worshipping, Braves fan. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, Dead... you know just how to make a boy feel special. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yankees own the Braves every time they meet. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Chippers home run wasn't against the Yanks. It was against the dodgers. Chipper and Andruw both look like minor leaguers when they play against us.

Hmm, maybe you confused the Dodgers with the Yankees? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

do u know how hard it is to hit one there??

ur yankees couldnt do it!!!

Dead 05-15-2005 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And Andruw had 2 hr's in one game. Big deal. A-Rod's done that like 40 times in his career. A-Rod has 4 more HR's this year than Andruw and about 10 more RBI's. A-Rod had 3 homers and 10 RBI's in one game this year. Now that's what I call impressive.

[/ QUOTE ]

do u know how hard it is to hit one there??

ur yankees couldnt do it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You know nothing about the Oakland Coliseum then. That's not exactly Camden Yards, either.

If the Yankees met the Braves right now, they would destroy them. I bet you wish you still had Sheffield. Your current RF just can't compare.

And Andruw hitting 2 hr's is not impressive. A-Rod makes him look like Mondesi. A-Rod had a 3 homer, 10 RBI game this year. Now that's impressive.

Dead 05-15-2005 06:11 AM

And that game still has nothing to do with the Yankees. I'm not owned because the Braves beat someone. What matters is that the Yankees have destroyed the Braves in the postseason every time they have met. We owned you in 1996 and we owned you in 1999.

1996 was great. We lost the first two to you guys. And then we won the next 4 to take the series.

1999 was more of the same owning from 3 years previous. You guys will never be as good as us. Ever. You have 3 championships as the Braves in Atlanta and the other cities you played in. We have 26.

And A-Rod owns Chipper as a third baseman.

bdk3clash 05-15-2005 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you trying to replace the 4 fags in the hot tub?? some multicultural lovin here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lame.

GuyOnTilt 05-15-2005 07:44 AM

Do people seriously click on this thread?

GoT

The Dude 05-15-2005 08:05 AM

no, nobody does.