Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sorry, I just made a donk post to the wrong forum (NC Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495214)

Buzz-cp 09-20-2007 01:27 PM

Re: Hey You stuck under your raise rock

There is a great atari game that goes like this:

Hero vs villain (may be a person or computer).

Hero and villain each have "cars" and start on opposite sides of the screen which consists of a series of concentric lanes (rectangular shaped, LDO). Hero goes CW and villain goes CCW. The lanes are separated by walls, however after each 90° turn, hero or villain has the option to stay in their lane, or to change 1-2 lanes.

The goal for hero is to consume all the dots a la pacman, while villain's goal is to collide with hero. If you get stuck in a lane when villain enters it you are doomed.

When you play the computer it's easy to pick up the pattern, after playing several times.

When two people play, it is a cat and mouse game. Punch and counterpunch, trying to out-think each other, much like HU poker. Adjust, readjust.

I also brought the NES to college, but, we played that atari game a lot. We also played a lot of konami hockey on NES. Nintendo soccer was pretty lame fwiw.

bravos1 09-20-2007 01:56 PM

Baseball Superstars and Tecmo Bowl were the only 2 sports games ever really needed for the NES, although I enjoyed all the hockey games, but just like Tecmo bowl, there were cheats (ie special moves) that were basically unstoppable.

BobbyShaftoe 09-20-2007 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The Atari 2600 was my first video game system.

[/ QUOTE ]
Notch me up for a 2600 as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone polltard this up

[/ QUOTE ]

"Adventure" FTW!!1!

RemyXO 09-20-2007 04:05 PM

Another tune for ur enjoyment!

Speaking of tunes getting stuck in your head. I got this playing non-stop now, dang it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Funneh Commerical

WARNING: Lower your speaker volume and make sure nobody is around, due to somewhat explicit lyrics.

PS: Not a rickroll, LDO.

Xylocain 09-20-2007 04:48 PM

Re: Another tune for ur enjoyment!

for not raising a set LDO

Landonfan 09-20-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of tunes getting stuck in your head. I got this playing non-stop now, dang it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Funneh Commerical

WARNING: Lower your speaker volume and make sure nobody is around, due to somewhat explicit lyrics.

PS: Not a rickroll, LDO.

[/ QUOTE ]
How are you supposed to get the funneh part if you don't already speak English [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also, I'd like to [censored] those two girls in the ass.

bravos1 09-20-2007 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for not raising a set LDO

[/ QUOTE ]

everytime................ blah blah blah, another chicken gets smashed.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

nerdking 09-20-2007 06:43 PM

um, landon, those two girls look a little, um. twelve.

RemyXO 09-20-2007 06:48 PM

Yeah ... I thought that comment was pretty sick too.
Strike one for landon.

Xylocain 09-20-2007 06:54 PM

I read it... went WTF and hoped I got leveled. Temp Ban?