Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   B,B, or V?: lilholdem interview! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=467674)

ASPoker8 09-12-2007 12:35 AM

Re: B,B, or V?: lilholdem interview!

[ QUOTE ]
ya'll i'm bout to drop the drama bomb.. soon. can't tell you what i'm doin, but it's going to be legendary.

[/ QUOTE ]

yawn

NajdorfDefense 09-12-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow listened to the interview and my god i must what a bunch of haters u are.

was fine, sure he could have been a lot more articulate but he quit school in 7th grade.

obv seems to know what hes doing on the pokertable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious how? Like Kevin McBride obvious? Or less obvious?

cowpig 09-12-2007 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
railbirds always posting these ultra-standard hands as proof people are bad

there's no HH in a vacuum that's going to prove anything about anyone

[/ QUOTE ]
Players always talking about how hands like this are ultra-standard, when they most certainly aren't, as proof people like to sound smart without actually analyzing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a rebuy; I'm arr-in

What part is not standard?

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ae jones is a [censored] hating ass douche...who cares if he doesnt articulate well....does that disqualify you from being good at poker....why is it that people like to bring people down who dress/talk/act differently....i thought chad came off as very humble and almost embarrassed....and to those saying hes bad...you all are kidding yourselves...i believe his sample size and results are more than enouugh to consider him good...is aejones even a winning player??

[/ QUOTE ]

no, donk, i'm a losing player obv

spaceman Bryce 09-12-2007 02:48 AM

when lil holdem ask him "how did i start my playing style?" and the guy corrects him and says "nono how would you DESCRIBE your playing style?"- I think the answer wouldve been better if the douchy interviewer let him answer his own imaginary question. also, I assumed chad was total dick based on the pics I have seen of him. I was clearly wrong and he came across awesome in the interview but unable to articulate his misunderstoodaments. .

homnig 09-12-2007 03:15 AM

lol lil just won the 1k tuesday.

also, ae pwns.

CaptDEEbo 09-12-2007 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

also, ae pwns.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously how does he do it...AE...your last 90k day?

Butcho22 09-12-2007 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
when lil holdem ask him "how did i start my playing style?" and the guy corrects him and says "nono how would you DESCRIBE your playing style?"- I think the answer wouldve been better if the douchy interviewer let him answer his own imaginary question. also, I assumed chad was total dick based on the pics I have seen of him. I was clearly wrong and he came across awesome in the interview but unable to articulate his misunderstoodaments. .

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as the interviewer asked him, "do you think people overplay big pocket pairs?", if it was me, I would have asked in return, how he got his job.

It was like a contest between who could ask the worst questions and who could give the worst answers (not articulate well, whatever).

Ship Ship McGipp 09-12-2007 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

also, ae pwns.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously how does he do it...AE...your last 90k day?

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, it's been a few months to be honest

iplayscared 09-12-2007 04:25 PM

stars saw the bitching that lilholdem was doing so they decided to rig his account even more but so much so that he runs TOO good now. [censored] life