Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440497)

Kilillan 07-16-2007 03:40 AM

Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so any knews on the Micki front Kolo????

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't send it to micki like i thought I had so I still have a chance. I texted my manager who is very good friends with Micki and asked her if Micki is single and she replied with Would you be fancying a piece of my pal Micki and then about ten minutes later she sent me a message saying Micki is single do you want me to matchmake

[/ QUOTE ]

pics?

Ratamahatta 07-16-2007 03:41 AM

Jay, that's awesome. Just don't concentrate only on large cities and capitals, there are a lot of great places to see in between. What we did was, we browsed Google Earth looked at the pictures there and found some awesome places like an old and small medieval town/vilage in Italy or Lichtensteinkammer (spelled wronly) in Austria.

ChoicestHops 07-16-2007 03:54 AM

I think im gonna go to Thailand in September for a couple of months. Stay in BKK or an island and check out Japan, South Korea, and a couple of other places while Im there. I need a break from my current environment.

Anyone in Asia right now?

stan ivey 07-16-2007 05:59 AM

hey wasup bitches i am playing poker again so im gona be hangin w/you ssnl kids until i move back up to big leagues

4_2_it 07-16-2007 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so any knews on the Micki front Kolo????

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't send it to micki like i thought I had so I still have a chance. I texted my manager who is very good friends with Micki and asked her if Micki is single and she replied with Would you be fancying a piece of my pal Micki and then about ten minutes later she sent me a message saying Micki is single do you want me to matchmake

[/ QUOTE ]

The correct response is, "I appreciate your offer, but I can take it from here."

If her and Micki are buddies then the girl code requires her to pass it along.

This is an interesting twist. My advice is to lay low until Micki returns.

Wolfram 07-16-2007 09:31 AM

To all you stripper fiends.

I was at treasuers tonight and spent a long time with this one girl in the vip room. When we were nearing the end of our 2hr session she started acting all coy, asking me what I was thinking about etc. I replied by asking her what she was thinking about, and she paused a bit and then said she was wondering whether I was gonna ask her out or not.

I did, and she gave me her e-mail.

Do american strippers always give you their e-mail and try to get you to ask them out after a vip session? Is it just part of the package? I don't want to get any false hopes and then feel like a sucker, but I fired an email out anyways (can't hurt, right?)

4_2_it 07-16-2007 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To all you stripper fiends.

I was at treasuers tonight and spent a long time with this one girl in the vip room. When we were nearing the end of our 2hr session she started acting all coy, asking me what I was thinking about etc. I replied by asking her what she was thinking about, and she paused a bit and then said she was wondering whether I was gonna ask her out or not.

I did, and she gave me her e-mail.

Do american strippers always give you their e-mail and try to get you to ask them out after a vip session? Is it just part of the package? I don't want to get any false hopes and then feel like a sucker, but I fired an email out anyways (can't hurt, right?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be careful. She might like you or (most likely) she is looking for someone to spend some money on her outside of work. Of course, there are certain side 'benefits' to doing this.

Kilillan 07-16-2007 11:03 AM

So I was just a burger place getting a burger to go, around 11pm.

American guy (50s) and japanese guy (17ish) are talking.

Me being the stud I am I approached and ran game. I number and email closed them both.

beat: they are guys [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

4_2_it 07-16-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I was just a burger place getting a burger to go, around 11pm.

American guy (50s) and japanese guy (17ish) are talking.

Me being the stud I am I approached and ran game. I number and email closed them both.

beat: they are guys [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.t-shirthumor.com/Merchant...ze/dwtf_lg.gif

Maulik 07-16-2007 11:31 AM

Does anyone want to go to Oktoberfest?