Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392635)

MyTurn2Raise 05-14-2007 09:15 PM

Re: SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C)

i think i'm finally an adult

I wake up sometime between 9 AM and 10 AM no matter what time I go to sleep...very weird

4_2_it 05-14-2007 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think i'm finally an adult

I wake up sometime between 9 AM and 10 AM no matter what time I go to sleep...very weird

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. Wait until you get to the 6-6:30 AM block [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MyTurn2Raise 05-14-2007 09:50 PM

that would be really painful since I goto sleep at 4AM

4_2_it 05-14-2007 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that would be really painful since I goto sleep at 4AM

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are on the 5-6 hr nightly plan then you have reached full adulthood. I usually go to bed around midnight and get up at 6AM most days. I think every 5-6 days I'll sleep an extra hour or two.

Congratulations (I guess)!

tufat23 05-14-2007 10:23 PM

new heroes is out

The.Accountant 05-14-2007 10:31 PM

anyone here use facebook? i remember this girl from one of my classes about a year ago. she said she thought she knew me but she didn't remember how.

if we exchange a few wall posts, and then she asks me a follow up question to which i respond with another question and she doesn't answer but continues to stay on aim for an hour or so before putting up an away saying she's in bed...do i have no chance with her?

or should i not give up so easily?

Mossberg 05-14-2007 10:57 PM

For all the SSNL ballers who have an LCD/Plasma TV, is it worth it in your opinion? How much do you love your TV? I have some Future Shop gift cards that I need to spend, but I'm kinda hesitant on spending $2000 or whatever on a TV.

FWIW I need an HDTV anyways because I NEED to get an xbox360 and start playing videogames again. What I'm really wondering is if I should get a 1000 dollar 42inch wega LCD projection, or if it's actually worth it to spend 2000 on a full LCD.

SpecT 05-14-2007 11:06 PM

full LCD

they're cool

Cue-Ball 66 05-14-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone here use facebook? i remember this girl from one of my classes about a year ago. she said she thought she knew me but she didn't remember how.

if we exchange a few wall posts, and then she asks me a follow up question to which i respond with another question and she doesn't answer but continues to stay on aim for an hour or so before putting up an away saying she's in bed...do i have no chance with her?

or should i not give up so easily?

[/ QUOTE ]

As a general rule, I believe you should never give up due to anything internet-based.

For all you know she read your post, thought about you, played with herself for a while to the thought of your overpowering masculinity...then went to bed, forgetting to reply.

Come on, seriously, that would be the lamest reason to give up I've ever heard. KEEP TRYING SIR!!!

ajmargarine 05-14-2007 11:14 PM

Sopranos is teh awesome. I can't believe who they killed off on Sunday.