Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Never trust anyone pt. 2 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347224)

bap2086 03-07-2007 03:46 AM

Re: Never trust anyone pt. 2

did u guys seriously donate money to grim?....

Chump Change 03-07-2007 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
did u guys seriously donate money to grim?....

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they did.

Somebody make an MSPaint with Rick and Grimm and Vig and Dementia in a room. Doing something.

shaniac 03-07-2007 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this statement baffles me. Call me crazy, but I think the veracity of the original story is relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

shaniac - why? do you hang out with these guys? does it have an effect on your life? if it does - if you will someday have to trust rick305 around your money, or worry that grim will put nair in your shampoo bottle, then my statement would be wrong for you - apologies.

my main point was that those who spend their time worrying about being "leveled" or those getting emotional and telling the guy he's a liar or an idiot are the real morons. if there's any chance it's true, then you offer the guy the best advice you can and move on.

don't be mistaken, i love the drama, but this is the fing internet and, sadly(?), it's really just entertainment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but it's more entertaining if it's true!

I didn't actually understand what you were saying at first, but now I do--and no, it has zero effect on my life. However, if it's a made-up story, then it makes Grim super-lame and weird, or at least lame in a different way than if he actually did get robbed for 100K+. Anyway, Grimstar is definitely BBV's Pinata.

ArturiusX 03-07-2007 04:06 AM

I thought this thread was a joke, it doesn't make sense for some reason. I find its actually a drama bomb thread.

Will this be enough to exile grimmstar from the community?

keikiwai 03-07-2007 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread is so awesome

[/ QUOTE ]

It's less awesome that it was this afternoon, when it was decidedly not awesome. It smells like another PBob/Schneids thread where the whole thing is a joke from both sides and internet kids are too enamored by money to conceal their erections.

[/ QUOTE ]

not concealing erections is bad?

that could explaing my past few dates [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Rekrul 03-07-2007 04:58 AM

No one can picture two [censored] sitting in a hotel room giggling about their 'master plan' to 'fool' 2+2 right before they have butt sex?

edfurlong 03-07-2007 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No one can picture two [censored] sitting in a hotel room giggling about their 'master plan' to 'fool' 2+2 right before they have butt sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

orange 03-07-2007 05:15 AM

WHOS LEVELING WHO

darom03 03-07-2007 05:16 AM

How on earth can people suspect rick???

Everyone knows mexicans have no moneys... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

slimbob 03-07-2007 05:26 AM

I just cant imagine that grim invented this story. why should he? But I also cant imagine that somebody who made 130k with poker is so stupid to leave all his money in the room.

I think the possibility that Grim gets his money back is very low. He has to play some poker...