Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=123238)

DMBFan23 05-31-2006 04:25 PM

Re: MAFIA: TURF WARS (GAME THREAD)

sorry I missed the vote because it wasn't in that post.

vote arienitz

-zero- 05-31-2006 04:29 PM

Wdc, I dont see how my stance on Evans seems suspicious to you. I didn't think he was in the mob and I said so, and I voted for who I thought was.

I reread the entire thread about an hour ago and Pudleys posts struck me as very odd. After reading KM's long post I decided to go ahead and vote for him.

I agree with you that Kbar is suspicious, but not enough for me to vote for him right now.

Fnord, I dont really have a good read on him.

And I agree that I'm playing differently, but thats because I've only played turbos and I'm feeling out this game.

pudley4 05-31-2006 04:34 PM

well, this is pretty dumb. Just like yesterday, we wasted most of the morning and afternoon arguing about stupid [censored] (yesterday was AFK players, today was the doctor bag, and me/kyro/scott). Just what the mafia wants, less focus on them.

I'll be back on later; I'll probably be dead too. For now I'm voting fishmonger

kyro 05-31-2006 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well, this is pretty dumb. Just like yesterday, we wasted most of the morning and afternoon arguing about stupid [censored] (yesterday was AFK players, today was the doctor bag, and me/kyro/scott). Just what the mafia wants, less focus on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Lord you're such a mafia.

-zero- 05-31-2006 04:38 PM

What Kyro said.

Elevens 05-31-2006 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Lord you're such a mafia.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll concede that this post sounds really bad and I usually suck on finding "wolfia tells".

kbar13 05-31-2006 04:39 PM

Alright guys, I'll be gone all night so this will be the last post for me today. I am going to change my vote to GT1T I still believe fnord is mafia, but it doesn't seem like that vote will be very helpfull tonight. I also still like, Iron Yuppie, WDC, and now pudley. Lets go villagers, lets get us a mafia today. Check back tomorrow.

GetThere1Time 05-31-2006 04:41 PM

KM,

I pretty much agree with your post other than what's been pointed out about me obviousy. I also still feel as strongly about areinitz as I did yesterday though the focus seemed to shift greatly from him. I'd be more than happy to have another go at lynching him today. A couple things that jump out at me about him.

Day 1:

Here are two pretty clearly contradictory posts:
[ QUOTE ]

I don't know if I would assume people aren't makeing an effort to be around just yet. People have different schdules and some probably won't be able to post untill later this afternoon, I'd give them some more time. The day does last 15 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. I think the less AFKers or people that try to stay under the radar we have the better. change vote to cancer

[/ QUOTE ]

-----------

Some of his posts concerning me:
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be AFK for a little while. For now I change vote to GT1T He seems to be pointing at himself with some of his reasoning and then trying to cover it up, I really don't have any reasoning for my vote besides suspicion right now, I'll have to present some better evidence when I return. Or maybe some thread will be up that will change my vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
... do still like my GT1T vote from yesterday, but there isn't much to base it on...

[/ QUOTE ]

and then this

[ QUOTE ]
I'm running late and have to get going; I'm glad to see Hornacek being more active, for now I will go with my vote from yesterday. I Change to GetThere1Time based on my suspicion of him, and obviously I'm not the only one who is suspicious.

Last night in the late turbo was my first time as a wolf, and no one suspected me except shortline, who was the seer. He was the only one to name me a suspect, and shorty didn't even mention my name untill late in the second round, lucky for the village he decieded to use his 3rd look on me. Everytime I'm a villager people are crying wolf from the start, usually lynching me in the first round, and everytime I was a villager. I don't want us to kill another villager today. Please take this into consideration today, actually think about it. Don't just write it off as wolfish. I sse you all hopefully before 5:30.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "better evidence" he was claiming to have never really showed up and yet his vote still remains on me today.

GetThere1Time 05-31-2006 04:42 PM

and I forgot to include a vote for areinitz

-zero- 05-31-2006 04:42 PM

And kbar just suddenly became much more suspicious.