Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   VENDETTAS 2: GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=318029)

GetThere1Time 01-29-2007 09:07 PM

Re: VENDETTAS 2: GAME THREAD

rofl bobo's trying to make an alliance again? That worked sooooooooooooo well the first game.

sighing 01-29-2007 09:07 PM

Any rogues want to swap kills with me? I can have shortline kill anyone not on the "unrogueable" list [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

shortline99 01-29-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any rogues want to swap kills with me? I can have shortline kill anyone not on the "unrogueable" list [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
kumu did, i think.

soah 01-29-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i definitely do not feel safer knowing you can shoot to kill me at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

wdcbooks 01-29-2007 09:09 PM

Bobo et al., I am rethinking my joining the group. I swore that I wouldn't let my targets be widely known early as that hurt me in the first game. I also have no idea where everyone else's interests lie. I would prefer to leave my vote out there for people who would like some help tonight.

I will also be honest and say that I don't stand any chance of being lynched anytime soon and I don't want to piss anyone off unless it is necessary. I like the idea, I just don't know if I like it on day one.

aaronk56 01-29-2007 09:09 PM

You aren't one of my targets, so I have no reason to want you dead. I put you on my original list because I thought you might have a lot of interest. If you move your block off me, I'll vote for your choice and shoot who you want tonight.

sighing 01-29-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
kumu did, i think.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have any moral problem with it if I use a swap to get around your list? (given that we didn't agree to a list of 11 unkillable people in the first place...)

sighing 01-29-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You aren't one of my targets, so I have no reason to want you dead. I put you on my original list because I thought you might have a lot of interest. If you move your block off me, I'll vote for your choice and shoot who you want tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're not shooting soah tonight? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

shortline99 01-29-2007 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm not one of your targets, so it's a helluva lot easier for you to kill me at night. but then again, you're not one of mine.

of this group:

shortline
sighing
happy
luckayluck
lastchance
kyrosmother
jjhender
xorbie
kumubou
amplify
tabako
jeremy

who would be willing to switch off aaron to someone of my choosing, all deals from earlier standing, realizing that i am the only one (in theory) benefiting from his vigilanteness? if there aren't many takers, aaron, i'm afraid i can do nothing.

shortline99 01-29-2007 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
kumu did, i think.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have any moral problem with it if I use a swap to get around your list? (given that we didn't agree to a list of 11 unkillable people in the first place...)

[/ QUOTE ]
i promised only what i promised before. you gotta talk to kumu first though.