Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=524070)

MrTimCaum 10-16-2007 10:33 PM

Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, both Myspace accounts for Scott and Philip that are shown above are linked as friends list of Mark Seif.

Scott is on Page 11 and Philip is on Page 7

Mark Seif's MySpace Friends

I am not saying that these are definately the right people just that both of those profiles that have been listed previously are 2 of the 648 friends on Mark Seif's list.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice find, dont know why no one thought to check out seif's friend list earlier

0evg0 10-16-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, both Myspace accounts for Scott and Philip that are shown above are linked as friends list of Mark Seif.

Scott is on Page 11 and Philip is on Page 7

Mark Seif's MySpace Friends

I am not saying that these are definately the right people just that both of those profiles that have been listed previously are 2 of the 648 friends on Mark Seif's list.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice find

Kimbell175113 10-16-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
frankly w/o the histories, its just one guy steaming

[/ QUOTE ]
No one has ever said this is cold hard proof, but it is information, and it does change the estimates of some key probabilities. This thing more intricate by the moment with every new discovery, and we may need every clue we can get.

[/ QUOTE ]

frankly, i put 0 weight into something when:
1.) He never provides proof, HH or anything similar
2.) It comes of a bad losing session
3.) He plays Seif again later

Is it possible that Seif was using a superuser? Sure, but theres nothing even close to approaching other evidence in this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I agree the Seif thing confuses the issue. I'll give it up now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clayton 10-16-2007 10:39 PM

i just changed my cake poker name to SuperUser363 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

marimba man 10-16-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have registered the username superuser363 and I am spamming AP chat mercilessly. SO MUCH FUN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
you need to get out more

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, you're probs right but I was just so happy that username hadn't been taken and couldn't resist a little "I'm at your tables, seeing ur hole cardz!" fun.

+ Drunk and lecture in 6 hours, always good for a laugh.

Did some advertising for absolutepokercheats.com and I will probs receive an amusing email sometime tonight from AP so it's worth it.

Gnight.

0evg0 10-16-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just changed my cake poker name to SuperUser363 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OOH how do you do that? I've been cursing myself for not coming up with a clever Cake name when I originally signed up.

NNNNOOOOONAN 10-16-2007 10:43 PM

pretty sure you can change it like every 7 days

F. McSimmons 10-16-2007 10:44 PM

Every month I believe.

SukitTrebek 10-16-2007 10:44 PM

FWIW, there is a report available at intelius.com for Scott Tom.

SCOTT PHILIP TOM (Age: 28)

Previous Cities
SEATTLE, WA
BOISE, ID
MISSOULA, MT
FRENCHTOWN, MT

Relatives
PHILLIP D TOM
CHARLES D TOM
PHILIP D TOM

Josem 10-16-2007 10:53 PM

We clearly have evidence of cheating on Absolute Poker by Doubledrag, Potripper, et.al., <u>beyond all reasonable doubt.</u>

We clearly do not have evidence of cheating on Absolute Poker by Mark Seif <u>beyond all reasonable doubt.</u>

I feel that investigating Seif's involvement is reasonable, but asserting his guilt is not.