Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Bin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Never Trust Anyone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284637)

ELGCC 12-16-2006 09:36 PM

Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I'm amazed at the gullibility of most of the people on this thread.

We have a 20-something female sharing hotel rooms with a 50-something poker player and you people believe her when she says she gave HIM money. LOL.

I know this is an internet message board populated mostly by typical "internet nerds," but surely you can't all be this naive.

Even if you're silly enough to believe her story, my guess is Franklin spent far more money than $12,000 on her in return. How much did he spend on buy-ins and other expenses? Where was she getting her spending money while all this was going on? Come on people. This girl didn't just come out of a convent.

The reality here is probably something more like she's just pissed that the 50-something sugar-daddy has moved on to a newer 20-something female and cut her money off. This is her revenge and most of you nit-wits are buying it.

And anyone who believes Brandi would be "shocked" by a naked man in her bed hasn't met her.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is by far the smartest post in this whole thread.
Props for putting it so well. Anyone here wanna try the over/under of PM's she'll be getting from lonley guys with extra $ to throw around? If she plays her cards right this will all work out very well for her, and I don't blame her at all, some people ddeserve to be taken advantage of.

Chomp 12-16-2006 09:46 PM

I feel dirty and sad after reading this thread.

blackjack777 12-16-2006 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting read... I thought the trolls only came out during the night...Bluffthis and Blackjack777 your in the league of "total scum".

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice gimmick account.

bettyqs 12-16-2006 09:51 PM

this is by far the smartest post in this whole thread.
"Props for putting it so well. Anyone here wanna try the over/under of PM's she'll be getting from lonley guys with extra $ to throw around? If she plays her cards right this will all work out very well for her, and I don't blame her at all, some people ddeserve to be taken advantage of. "

giving her money is the worse thing anyone can do. Buying the plane ticket, food etc. are different. Giving her money is enabling this troubling senario and re enforcing the really distorted roles of male/female. She never called me but I will not be surprised if she returned calls from others. I really hope "lonely guys" don't try and be a knight in shinning armour.

inishowen 12-16-2006 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have yet to meet a hooker that didn't enjoy a penis in her back.

also, is there a major hieght difference between these two? my penis usually ends up between the girls butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

MasterLJ 12-16-2006 10:03 PM

1. Find young, dumb ex-stripper
2. Pay her bills
3. Cover a few satellite entries
4. Snatch her roll
5. Tea Bag her back
6. Profit

Alfil 12-16-2006 10:04 PM

What is the over/under on how many more pages this thread goes on for. I'm starting to feel like a gawker after a 10 car pile up.

A_C_Slater 12-16-2006 10:12 PM

Brandi,

Do you have an account on Stars? I can loan you $1000 until you get back on your feet. I hope $1000 isn't an insult. I can give more if you want.

Sarahanj 12-16-2006 10:20 PM

I cant believe all these [censored] on this forum. I found your story very sad and you have my deepest sympaty.

Most people that replied before are sad people.

Life isnt fair but you got to get over what has happened to you and look forward.

Good luck to you

heater 12-16-2006 10:22 PM

Brandi,

Whether any of this happened or not, you are clearly mentally unstable. Go stay with your family for awhile. Get a job and get some therapy.

All,

There are a lot of gullible people in this thread.