Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497718)

HerbieGRD 09-12-2007 09:26 AM

Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

I wanted to be mayor today [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

HerbieGRD 09-12-2007 09:27 AM

Vote DMK though

Zurvan 09-12-2007 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You said yesterday you didn't mind waiting until tomorrow.

EDIT: And I plan on voting for you tomorrow.

DustinG 09-12-2007 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FFS Dustin, why did you even sign up for this game? You obviously don't want to play to win. All you've done since the minute the game started is whine that it's turning out exactly like all games of politics turn out. Kokiri and val have done the same, to a less whiny extent. Deal with it, and stop signing up for games where you dislike the premise.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow Zurvan. I'm pretty sure its too early in the morning for this.

I realized when I signed up that I no chance to win and nothing that has happened since the game has started has given me any indication otherwise.

I have however enjoyed this game though, so I'm sorry that you seem to have the impression that I haven't.

kokiri 09-12-2007 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dmk for mayor

us sticking together isnt killing the game. it's kill the people not in our group. When you all die then the real game begins ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so the game plan is: we'll form a faction to eliminate half the players, then we'll play a more interesting game afterwards? I'm sorry if I don't believe you but I don't see why day 9 will start any different to day 1 with a new smaller faction and perhaps a little less vitriol.

your mayoral offer is admirable, however. i'm thinking about what to ask for.

DustinG 09-12-2007 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

so the game plan is: we'll form a faction to eliminate half the players,

[/ QUOTE ]

stop whining. You should have known when you signed up what was going to happen, so just embrace it. Don't hate your leaders.

Zurvan 09-12-2007 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

so the game plan is: we'll form a faction to eliminate half the players,

[/ QUOTE ]

stop whining. You should have known when you signed up what was going to happen, so you should have planned for it

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

metsandfinsfan 09-12-2007 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dmk for mayor

us sticking together isnt killing the game. it's kill the people not in our group. When you all die then the real game begins ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so the game plan is: we'll form a faction to eliminate half the players, then we'll play a more interesting game afterwards? I'm sorry if I don't believe you but I don't see why day 9 will start any different to day 1 with a new smaller faction and perhaps a little less vitriol.

your mayoral offer is admirable, however. i'm thinking about what to ask for.

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure what will happen when it gets down to 8. Yes, it will likely be a 5-3 vote at that point. Then the 5 people who voted together will probably feel a bit of loyalty to each other and may make it to the final 5 together. and then a 3-2 vote probably occurs

thing is, no idea how those votes will go. If i was voted out before eskimo, i would not feel betrayed. Why should I. Eskimo has played a straight up game, been fully in support of me all game ....

As far as my offer, it's still there, as long as all requests are reasonable

HerbieGRD 09-12-2007 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You said yesterday you didn't mind waiting until tomorrow.

EDIT: And I plan on voting for you tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not worried but I did want to be mayor today - it's all good though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Zurvan 09-12-2007 09:36 AM

In an attempt to soothe Herbie's disappointment at not being made Mayor....

Nathalie Portman:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...ew_0704_06.jpg