Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 12:04 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

I might just play poker tonight. I have a huge headache still. And I dunno if I want to try mushrooms, couple of friends who tried it said they had quite bad experiences. Plus mushrooms taste like wank in general.

TheChad 10-06-2007 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do mushrooms do? My sister told me that she didn't enjoy them but that is all i know

[/ QUOTE ]

all I know is that when people trip, it depends on their emotional state. If you're pissed, generally you're going to have a crazy trip. If you're happy, then you'll likely have a fun and upbeat trip. That's what people tell me; I've never tried. be careful man

Suiteness 10-06-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do mushrooms do? My sister told me that she didn't enjoy them but that is all i know

[/ QUOTE ]

They're a pretty strong hallucinogen. Don't do it if you're paranoid, they'll leave you in pretty bad shape.

TheChad 10-06-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tip for life thread noobs.

Be a little extra courteous and nice at first while people don't know you that well. It'll be a while before you're accepted and you start getting the vibe of this place. Getting all up in the face of a regular is not a good introduction for yourself.

(yes, that means you Nymfh23)

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> </font>

QFT and I would still consider myself a noob in this thread too.

TheChad 10-06-2007 12:14 PM

FWIW, I know I'm cocky as [censored] and I piss people off from time to time, but I don't mean to be malicious.

Nymfh23 10-06-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I might just play poker tonight. I have a huge headache still. And I dunno if I want to try mushrooms, couple of friends who tried it said they had quite bad experiences. Plus mushrooms taste like wank in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm like wank you say. well thats certainly your area of expertice. GIVE it a go then

kolotoure 10-06-2007 01:21 PM

ban this moron plz

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 01:30 PM

[censored] me that is genious. I said 'wank' in a sentence so he used it against m and implied that I am a wanker. Comic gold imo.

kolotoure 10-06-2007 01:32 PM

Oscar Wilde said something about sarcasm

Jay Riall 10-06-2007 01:35 PM

Oscar Wilde was also a raving poof so I'm not going to take anything he said too seriously [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]