Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=501886)

augie_ 09-16-2007 11:50 AM

Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

my vote in all of this is a former or current employee seeking revenge on his bosses by destroying the entire site

teddyFBI 09-16-2007 11:50 AM

DOUBLEDRAG also took me for 6K. Anyone else, other than Ike get nailed?

mason55 09-16-2007 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's up with UB? I'm going to withdraw

[/ QUOTE ]

haha good luck with [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Redgrape 09-16-2007 11:51 AM

Has the fact that every players that has ever played on absolute will be involved in a gigantic lawsuit against AP for way more than AP has been mentioned??? This may get really, really big.

Adebisi 09-16-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has the fact that every players that has ever played on absolute will be involved in a gigantic lawsuit against AP for way more than AP has been mentioned??? This may get really, really big.

[/ QUOTE ]

These companies make it a point to incorporate in countries where people can't sue them over stuff like this.

aig 09-16-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Doubledrag seems to have made every error imaginable if he wanted to get away with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he is doing that on purpose.

CigarMike 09-16-2007 11:56 AM

LOL at online poker possibly being rigged or the honesty of all involved running the sites, compromised in any way shape or form.

teddyFBI 09-16-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doubledrag seems to have made every error imaginable if he wanted to get away with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he is doing that on purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this guy's #1 motivation is not to make a [censored]-ton of money and get away with it.

questions 09-16-2007 11:59 AM

So if this is a hacker, then apparently there are no effective internal controls to monitor gameplay and detect unusual patterns, because if the events unfolded in the manner from which I have been able to piece together here, then someone should have been able to catch him and shut his account down.

thebottomline 09-16-2007 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If there is truly a "superuser" account and there are multiple accounts linked to it, then it would have to be enabled by an internal person at absolute. I'm not saying AP approved of this enabling, but someone internal would have to enabled this feature on the account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's probably a bonus code...