Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

Michaelson 04-14-2007 11:03 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
msnl drama lol

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...i've read over this and it looks like i'm really defensive, when i'm really not! I couldn't really care less what this guy thinks (btw i was actually shocked he was a 2p2'er, he's pretty damn loose). I would have rather done it by pm, but w/e, it's finished with now hopefully (and i still have no email from party...)

edit: i forgot to add the obligitory - hu for rolls? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played against you a bit, and I don't much like you, but I've never seen you disconnect cheat.

Melchiades 04-14-2007 11:13 PM

I think your a real [censored] chimp, but I don't think you cheat.

SEABEAST 04-14-2007 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I've played against you a lot, and I don't much like you, but I've never seen you disconnect cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

aislephive 04-15-2007 12:09 AM

Chimpanzee_that, seriously why don't you STFU at the tables. What is your deal honestly?

FionnMac 04-15-2007 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chimpanzee_that, seriously why don't you STFU at the tables. What is your deal honestly?

[/ QUOTE ]

levelling?

aislephive 04-15-2007 12:11 AM

No, I'm just looking at some mined hands of yours. Every time you lose a pot you berate somebody, it's comical and pathetic all at the same time.

FionnMac 04-15-2007 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, I'm just looking at some mined hands of yours. Every time you lose a pot you berate somebody, it's comical and pathetic all at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, that ain't gunna happen again. in case you didn't catch it earlier in the thread, i got party to block my chat.

aislephive 04-15-2007 12:18 AM

For two weeks though. I think you're better off blocking it for good.

fitnessfreak 04-15-2007 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you're better off blocking it for good.

[/ QUOTE ]

i tend to agree with this Chimp. fwiw, i get the impression that ur a decent guy who just carries on like an idiot when on tilt. anyway, ive given you my 2 cents in the pm i just sent.

FionnMac 04-15-2007 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're better off blocking it for good.

[/ QUOTE ]

i tend to agree with this Chimp. fwiw, i get the impression that ur a decent guy who just carries on like an idiot when on tilt. anyway, ive given you my 2 cents in the pm i just sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah you're both right..i'm sure i'll have them block it for good, or at least for a few months and then see if i've learned to chill out abit at the tables. not to suck up or anything lol, but thanks for your (and some other 2p2'ers) help.